What do you aspire your cb7 to be? *56k DIE!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you aspire your cb7 to be? *56k DIE!*

Like it says, post up pics of cb's that you considder your CB Role Model, then post up a current pic of your cb for a comparision.(Maybe even a list of future mods) DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE! If you found your pic on another forum post their handle or name. Don't be lame! Lets give this some activity, It'll be fun! I'll go first!

^This belongs to a fellow named Jimmy (aka 4thGen4Dr) at Accord Tuner.

And every one knows whos car this is. CB7 aficionado himslef, ATX.

I love seattle silver, but Frost white is just leaning on me. I dont think ill paint it, or anything, i just want that look. How they're dropped, front lip. I LOVER ATX's jdm amber lights.

Future plans to make my baby complete:

92-93 EX front bumper swap with mugen style front lip
    92-93 headlights with amber corners, bumpers
    black g square grille (or DIY no H emblem)... Black to accomodate:
    CF Hood
    MSR 122 18' Rims painted gunmetal
    prolly respray Seattle Silver and fix scratches and the few dents.

My CB as it stands now...

Whos next?

*EDIT: 300 POST!!!!!!*

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

i'm my own role model. lol nah seriously my car looks exactly like ATX'S but different i got the ambers, blackhoused headlights, slammed to the ground, red/clear tails, over all the outside looks pretty oem/jdm whatever. i like how mine looks i just need a paint job, and at first i hated the ugly marroon/burgandy-whatever paint job but now i think i'm gonna paint it the same color. *i know you guy's probably think that factory color is wack but it grew on me *
    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
      i'm my own role model. lol nah seriously my car looks exactly like ATX'S but different i got the ambers, blackhoused headlights, slammed to the ground, red/clear tails, over all the outside looks pretty oem/jdm whatever. i like how mine looks i just need a paint job, and at first i hated the ugly marroon/burgandy-whatever paint job but now i think i'm gonna paint it the same color. *i know you guy's probably think that factory color is wack but it grew on me *
      cool, any pics?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

^ Dom (a.k.a. 4drcord) definitely gets my vote, that's for sure...hehehe I dunno why, but his taste seems to be pretty similar to mine..And the contrast between the black car, white rims and a little bit of amber from the corners, sidemarkers n tails are just beautiful...hehehe

What I want that he has:
        - Flush mount spoiler
        - those Sprint Hart wheels
        - Recaro SRDs
        - VIS CF hood

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
          cool, any pics?
          i haven't taken any since i've done some work to it but i will tomorrow when we go to the 626 meet, and i'll hit you up. *oooooh DOM's shit is super CLEAN i love that black accord*
          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Mannys (accord_inspire) parts car (the cobalt blue one he had in his sig for a LONG time) AND Roy (f22-dohc) they have been my inpiration since I got outta the F&F stages and started looking at the JDM modded CB7s .
            "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
            sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
            Did work for: jhoff_cb7
            Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

The first car/person to ever inspire me was a long time ago on cardomain when I saw rebels' ride when it was blue with I think konig tantrums and a lot of other things done... I can't even remember it all. Thats when I thought about learning more and getting into the game. A little while ago I went through the members ride section and found a few rides that I liked but then this guy joined and I'm in love with this car...

4CYLPOWER92 : 1992 Accord LX

This is how mine sits now.

Future plans: Different wheels, drop, clears, short ram, and maybe tint.

Comment

im not sure who these people are but i know one of them is aero...

how mine stands...
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

aero's shit is pretty clean. a wed3k is that yours at the bottom? it kinda looked like k-mart's (your's and his are both clean)
                  CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
                    aero's shit is pretty clean. a wed3k is that yours at the bottom? it kinda looked like k-mart's (your's and his are both clean)
                    thx...cosmetic wise, i still have much to do such as getting everything i can, painted white, finsih tint and get a new pair of tires to complete my si rims.
                    and possibly get a new set of center caps for the si rims because the ones i have are really screwed up.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

a mix of both worlds ---> SHOW-N-GO

and i've accomplished that thru my own ideas of just trying to be different.
                      5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                      JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

hey, if your CB is the way you've always want it to be, please, post some pics se we ALL can appriceate it

Comment

I'm standing right behind myself all the way!!!!
                          But the frist role model was R33 Accord's

btw the way where did that post and pic of urself thread go?

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

I aspire to be different.
                            my ride

Comment

know one can copy my car ,my car is one of a kind done up all cappachino brown accord with aspire emblem and 99 accord rims full body kit u cant miss it

front-big mouth
                              sides- erubani lip kit
                              rear-erubani lip kit

im my own model i did mine cappachino brown cause no one has a cappachino brown done up accord atleast around me !!!!!!! and that i have seen
                              Last edited by hpaccord91; 06-18-2005, 03:37 PM.

(\__/)
                              (O.o )
                              (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

Working...
                              X