No announcement yet.

new cf trunk pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like how mine goes with my color.. i was gonna paint the middle part where the tail lights go.. but after putting it on.. it looks pretty good.. black and gold mix!

Comment

I agree that it would look better with the portion between the taillights painted. And to the guy who said he would paint the whole thing, why not just buy fiberglass, that's all the CF are.
      -Jay

Comment

No one has answered tha question of were did u guys get your trunks?

Comment

Originally posted by marooncb7
          No one has answered tha question of were did u guys get your trunks?
          from a group buy from carbon fiber one. They wont make you one unless you start up another group buy.

luckily they saw how nice my ride was at the show and they offered to make me one seperate from the group buy since it was over. but at a group buy price

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
            i like how mine goes with my color.. i was gonna paint the middle part where the tail lights go.. but after putting it on.. it looks pretty good.. black and gold mix!
            Dude you car looks sweet. I like the red-out altezzas, and the CF trunk. Too bad gold is my least favorite color. If It was black, or navy, or red it would be totally dope to me!

Comment

I think CF trunks only look good with CF hoods to go with them. If I didnt have a PGM car and had a CF hood and trunk, Id find a way to make the roof match, too.
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

group buy anyone? i will go in.

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                  group buy anyone? i will go in.
                  I would to if it was for a 90-91 style trunk.

Comment

mine is a 90.

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Originally posted by xScott
                      I would to if it was for a 90-91 style trunk.
                      Trunk Swap...I would be so in on this is i owned a CB7 coupe!!!

Comment

I would group buy just for 90-91. Why you ask? I would to simple put it this way. I want my Accord to stay 90 and it will stay 90. I don't see putting a diff year trunk on my car it just offsets the 90 look. I guess its because I want to keep it looking the way I bought you know. A group buy for a 90-91 trunk would be nice.
                        "form follows function."
                        Louis Sullivan

Comment

Originally posted by Chan_Man
                          I would group buy just for 90-91. Why you ask? I would to simple put it this way. I want my Accord to stay 90 and it will stay 90. I don't see putting a diff year trunk on my car it just offsets the 90 look. I guess its because I want to keep it looking the way I bought you know. A group buy for a 90-91 trunk would be nice.
                          Thats what I'm talking about... I really dislike the 92-93 trunk.
                          Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
                          registration is free

Comment

Originally posted by koolkoreanked
                            Thats what I'm talking about... I really dislike the 92-93 trunk.
                            Nah, 92-93 trunk is teh ish!!!

Comment

just wondering..anyone who was involved in the last group buy of cf trunk lids..how much were they?
                              and if possiable lets get another group buy started...i wanna get rid of this wing and get some cf
                              -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                              -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                              -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                              -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

I believe they went for $400 + shipping which was $100.... I think that CF1 said that they will not do another group buy..

Comment

Working...
                                X