Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

me and my brother rapping(audio) what ya think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me and my brother rapping(audio) what ya think?

I found some old raps on a disc, this is some of me, and some of my brother from about 2 years ago.

so, think i should continue...or just save this to look back at an laugh?

Me and my Brotherhe raps first, then me)
    Length: 1:42
    Link: http://s92198702.onlinehome.us/2.mp3

Just my brother:
    Length: 0:42
    Link: http://s92198702.onlinehome.us/tightshit.mp3

Just Me(for a girl)
    Length: 2:33
    Link: http://s92198702.onlinehome.us/done.mp3

Just Me(newest one)
    Length: 2:48
    Link: http://s92198702.onlinehome.us/***.mp3

LOL omfg rofl

really not to bad the last one i like
    Last edited by micksf22accord; 06-17-2005, 03:34 PM.

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
    bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Comment

well i never said they'd be good, these are hella old, plus i don't rap. i guess i used to think it was tight or sometin.

Comment

hmmm, yeah i like the last one

Comment

I rap too...seriously though. I'll check your stuff later and post some of mine when I get home. Here comes the adlib...

10 years strong baby!!! Live Live Live Long Entertainment, cause that's what we do...it's your boy, Paul David the Don, alongside my man Branson the General...258 is the block, Highways is the team, Live Life is the sponsor...'05 is our summer, tax-free rap money, HOLLA!!!

Alright back to my regular nerd self...

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
              I rap too...seriously though. I'll check your stuff later and post some of mine when I get home. Here comes the adlib...

10 years strong baby!!! Live Live Live Long Entertainment, cause that's what we do...it's your boy, Paul David the Don, alongside my man Branson the General...258 is the block, Highways is the team, Live Life is the sponsor...'05 is our summer, tax-free rap money, HOLLA!!!

Alright back to my regular nerd self...
              ^^^ Why I can't stand rap. It would be better without the commercials and the giant ego. I dig it back when it was original and actually meant something and had a purpose. Rap and the "thug" lifestyle are largely responsible for the dumbing down of American youth and culture.

My .02
              -Jay

Comment

Thug rap is annoying. Talking about yourself and your friends is cool, as long as there's no trash talking. Like you said, the old stuff was best Run DMC, Fat Boys (I don't care if they were funny and fat, they were crazy talented!) DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince (when that's who they were... I'm a Will Smith fan, but he's a better actor than rapper now).

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                  Thug rap is annoying. Talking about yourself and your friends is cool, as long as there's no trash talking. Like you said, the old stuff was best Run DMC, Fat Boys (I don't care if they were funny and fat, they were crazy talented!) DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince (when that's who they were... I'm a Will Smith fan, but he's a better actor than rapper now).
                  i dont do thug rap, usually i'm just f'in around, but if i am serious, it's about myself, or problems around me. no stupid shit.

Comment

OK look, it sounds ok and i'll tell you right now i'm no rapper but i am a DJ so i listen to a LOT of beats mix a lot of beats and i have a beat machine. so the thing i hear the most is in the first song you guy's were kinda off on the beats (your brother was WAY off) you were rapping faster than the beat, kinda sounded like one long rap with no breaks, cuz in all songs theres 16 bars (four sets of four) and you allways want to start the rhyme at the first bar and flow it thru the 4 sets of 4 on the marks. do you guy's know what i'm talkin' about? just like a bboy (break dancing) they're style has a lot to do with hitting they're moves on the beat. (wed3k) knows what i'm talkin' about. anyways not bad, not bad, i give you props i couldn't post me rapping on here my voice sounds horrible (tooooo white) i'll just stick to standing behind the wheels of steel.
                    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

uh no comment...dude eminem is waaay better.

:edit:

Actually Jboyce youd have a hardtime catching up to Em's status..ones enough.
                      Last edited by HenRoc; 06-17-2005, 08:50 PM.
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

LOL where was there anything thuggish in my post? Just because you might not understand it fully doesn't mean it's 'thuggish' or bad...but whatever sorry to bother you with my random adlib.

And as far as egos, where else can I be such an asshole? It's just music; we play characters that we want to be...I see no problem with that. People think people like 50 Cent and the like are really who they claim to be, but in reality that's not true. That's like saying Arnold Sch...can't spell his name is the Terminator...it amounts to the same thing.

And don't blame the dumbing down of America on music, that's just ridiculous. IT'S THE PARENTS. I've been listening to ignorant thug music for the bulk of my life, and I just wrapped up 4 years at one of the country's top mechanical engineering programs...so it's definitely not the outside stuff. PEOPLE need to take responsibility and stop letting TV's babysit...that's why kids these days shoot up schools and shit. Kids need hugs and attention.

[/rant]

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

im not a thug..i dont rap like a thug..i dont act like a thug.

my rap role model and inspiration is too $hort..to be in the game for 20+ years..to never sell out to be mainstream just to sell records..and to keep it true to his original neighborhood...THAT IS RAP..if you dont like that he talks about pussy and pimpin hoes...you still have to respect that he never flipped the script just to make more $$$...

but back on topic..im asian..and i came from the bay area..my raps are alright..i have my moments of spitters that would have even yo momma nodding her head.

Comment

riiight, people are taking this way to serious, it's just some raps from a few years ago, none of these are really me trying to rap, cause i'de never try that cause i suck.

Comment

ooh DAMN!!!!!!! LOL clarkster! *i was just talkin' about beats then all the sudden it turned into a debate *
                              Last edited by Raceboy; 06-17-2005, 09:09 PM.
                              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Working...
                              X