cement barrier 1 ; nissan sentra 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cement barrier 1 ; nissan sentra 0

so i went to pick up my chick xmas morning so we could have breakfast with my fam-bam. my bro's sentra was blocking my car so i just decided to take his car to pick her up...its just a quick drive there and back...no biggie...boy was i wrong! ive noticed that his car has crappy brakes...or atleast they feel crappy compared to the ones my car has, anyway, i was getting off the freeway when the light turned yellow so i step on the brake and nothing...the car didnt seem to slow down so i slammed on the brakes and still nothing...then i see a cement barrier and BAM! the air bags go off for both of us and i turn to see if my chick is ok and she's crying, so i get out and carry her out and sit her behind the barrier. i look at the carand boy did i feel really bad for my bro...then me because im not going to have any money to use on my car for a long time...plus i wont have a car for a while too. i gave him my car for the time being until i fix his he didnt ask for it, just thought it was the right thing to do. to top things off, it starts to rain again and this fool comes out of no where yelling at me saying that he saw everything and that i was drunk (even though i just woke up) and that he's a cop and he's going to arrest me... the f'n idiot was talking to me in spanish and was walking down the sidewalk so how the hell can he ne a cop? so after telling him to mind his own business and keep on moving he still doesnt want to leave and he finally pissed me off so i jump the barrier and start cussing him out and tell to him to leave before i make him look like my car he finally turns around and walks away...im a peaceful guy bt when youre messing with me under those circumstances youre just asking to get beat! so i call my dad...cuz he has AAA...and the tow truck came and we towed it to my house. now all i have to do is pray that the chassis is still straight and its fixable if not then im going to have to use the money i was going to use on the engine and buy him a new car...this sucks! any souther cali people know of a good body shop that could hook me up with a good price on fixing this? thanks for this...i needed to vent

Originally posted by fizzbob7
    first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
    Originally posted by ACC0RD22
    no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
    So. Cal OUTLAWZ

ouch man. that super sucks... well sounds like the brakes failed.. yu shoulda pulled the E-brake man.. atleast ease it up next time it will slow u down,, dont just Straight pull it up.. did u even try the ebrake>?

Comment

nope, didnt have time to pull it...sad thing is that if i was driving sally (my cb7) i know i wouldve stopped at the red light or atleast had better grip to stop before the barrier...im still waiting for this guy to come and check it out to see what the damage to my wallet will be but he hasnt come by yet...hopefully it wont be too bad but either way nothing will be done to sally for a long time...plus our anniv. is next week and we're supposed to go out but im not sure anymore if i could afford it

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

sux man, sorry to hear. and you cant get arrested for getting in a wreck, unless you hit a cop car or are drunk or something along those lines. At least you all were okay and thats what really counts. At least this way youre only losing money and not your life(or your girls). good luck man.
        2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
        2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

thanks, but im still in need of a '96 sentra front end so i could swap out the fenders, hood, bumper and all the front stuff like radiator support, radiator and maybe the air conditioning. should i just buy the front end complete or buy the body parts seperately? the front end is going to run me 1300 but i know his motor is new...damn! there goes my engine money

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

First off, that sucks. Sorry Bro.

Second, I realize that you are the one who wrecked your brother's car but I can't help feeling like it is half his fault. Why did he let the brakes get that bad. He should be thankful that you were the one in the wreck and not him. What if he was going 90 mph and the pedal went to the floor? Bad news!!!
            Just my opinion though.

I probably would do the same thing if I were in your situation.

Just thought of this but, Won't the insurance cover it? Well, however it works out it is probably for a reason. God works in mysterious ways.
            FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

Dude that sucks soo much why didnt u use ur E-brake? was it just quick disision makin and u forgot anyways Im sorry bro

Comment

Working...
              X