Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some scary shit...

hey people

a few nights ago in my sleep i was dreaming about the famous RX7 (im pretty obsessed) but thats not the weird thing. In the dream, the car was turning a corner. and I could hear the tires squeeling and engine, all of a sudden, the dream turns into like, i dont know how to explain it, a film negative looking picture, and the car's figure just freezes. and the last thing i herad, which was the engine and tires, get so loud in my head, it turns into a buzzing sound. By this time, i can see my ceiling, but the car film negative image is still there along with the noise. After what seemed like a while, the image and sound dissapated away, I'm was dead sure i was awake, i just could not move! at all!! I felt like, numb all over, like pins and needles. I tried to say something but i couldnt open my mouth. The numbing got worse if i tried to move any part of my body. I was scared outta my fucking mind. then I finally came to. I sat up and tried to catch my breath... Any one know what this is? Has this ever had this happen too?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

LMFAO . I was trying to call my mom once and i couldnt even move myself. I kept trying to yell and call my mom because i thought i went mute. And another time, i woke up and i couldnt open my eyes from all the idk what you call it but its that stuff you wipe off your eyes when you wake up. Well that was holding my eyes shut, and this was after i got my apendix taken out. Dreams are very very scary. woooo hoooo woooo lol
    I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

Comment

Originally posted by 90CB7DRIVA
      LMFAO . I was trying to call my mom once and i couldnt even move myself. I kept trying to yell and call my mom because i thought i went mute. And another time, i woke up and i couldnt open my eyes from all the idk what you call it but its that stuff you wipe off your eyes when you wake up. Well that was holding my eyes shut, and this was after i got my apendix taken out. Dreams are very very scary. woooo hoooo woooo lol
      honestly bro, you have no idea how this is, you have to experience it. Its really frightening. and I dont think it has to do with dreams. I've had plenty of dreams and nightmares before, and I never wake up like this...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

you finally came huh? i had sex in my sleep one time and dont even remember it.
        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

some shit like that happened to me one time but i wasn't in bed i was candy flipping at a rave.......pretty scary shit, i think i was O.D.' ing though.
          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
            honestly bro, you have no idea how this is, you have to experience it. Its really frightening. and I dont think it has to do with dreams. I've had plenty of dreams and nightmares before, and I never wake up like this...
            Damn. That is some weird shit though. But why were you dreaming about a RX-7? Why not a CB7? lol But seriously that was some weird shit you went through.
            I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

Comment

ugh, honestly, no ones ever woken up and be paralyzed? (not being able to move)???

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                ugh, honestly, no ones ever woken up and be paralyzed? (not being able to move)???
                your not trippin' bro, i heard of that happening a lot they can never really explain why though. * i dunno never happened to me*
                CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

I haven't had my whole body but like an arm or leg. But i have had one or two moments that i couldn't move but never that long.

edit: Do you move a lot in your sleep? if you don't that could be the problem.

Comment

It's called sleep paralysis, and it's not uncommon, it occurs in about 30% of the population. what happens is in REM sleep your body is paralyzed(cause if not, you could act out your dream and hurt yourself), if you awaken during this state, or before paralysis wears off, your body remains paralyzed and images appear in real life, like real life hallucinations. there is alot of bullshit about alien abduction and demons raping you when your paralyzed, but it's just sleep paralysis and it's nothing to worry about.

Comment

The same thing happened to me today when I was waking up from a nap. I couldn't move my body and felt like my breathing was fading. It was really scary I could also see the ceiling and my eyes felt like they opening and closing but it was a struggle to keep them open. I felt like I wazs slowly dieng. It is really wierd I do wonder what causes it.

Comment

Originally posted by hondagurlex21
                        The same thing happened to me today when I was waking up from a nap. I couldn't move my body and felt like my breathing was fading. It was really scary I could also see the ceiling and my eyes felt like they opening and closing but it was a struggle to keep them open. I felt like I wazs slowly dieng. It is really wierd I do wonder what causes it.
                        they don't know what causes it, they say stress or sleep deprivation may be a reason. and that feeling you had happens alot, when people go through this, they often feel pressure on there chest, or feel like they are being choked or bitten, and sometimes feel like someone else is in the room. i think they call it hag paralysis, cause hag was like, demon of the night, or god of the night or something. you'll have to look it up.

Comment

Originally posted by jboyce
                          they don't know what causes it, they say stress or sleep deprivation may be a reason. and that feeling you had happens alot, when people go through this, they often feel pressure on there chest, or feel like they are being choked or bitten, and sometimes feel like someone else is in the room. i think they call it hag paralysis, cause hag was like, demon of the night, or god of the night or something. you'll have to look it up.
                          Wow that is scary I have been stessed and also I have been dreaming about my dead parents alot.

Comment

Originally posted by hondagurlex21
                            Wow that is scary I have been stessed and also I have been dreaming about my dead parents alot.
                            well just hope you don't go through this experience while dreaming about your parents, otherwise you will see them in your room, and that'd prolly be scarey. (sorry for your loss by the way)

Comment

the funniest thing that happened to me was getting out of bed and falling straight to the floor because both my legs were numb.

but i always have crazy dreams from stabbing a starbucks customers to fighting a war with a group of mercenaries against the germans (or french? cant remember)
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X