Run to Toys "R" Us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Run to Toys "R" Us

My girl friend and I were out shopping yesterday. And we have a Gamecube, PS1, PS2, and XBOX. Well she wanted a carrying chase for her Gamecube. This is what we found \/\/\/

Features:

G-Force Controller
    4MB Memory Card
    6 Game Cases
    Controller Extension Cable

Price: $39.99

it was on sale for 14.99

When we got to the check out it rang up for TWO DOLLARS AND FIFTY CENTS!!!!!! The Cashier and us thought it was a messtake. She checked it and it was right. So me and my girl friend went to another Toys "R" Us and bought two more and those rang up for a buck fifty. So the Gamecube has one and the PS1, and PS2 share one. The other one we are thinking about ebay'n. Happy shopping.

P.S. i know that isn't the right picture, and you need to take out the dividers to fit the Playstations.
    Last edited by DUNKiNUTS; 06-12-2005, 11:50 AM.

Thanks for letting us know. I think I'll call my local Toys R Us and ruin it for everybody.
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

No that is the right price for the products. They checked. So buy them up before they are gone. It isn't a type-o

Comment

Might be right it could be on clearance and toys R us is going out of business anyway...

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
        where you been, is something wrong?
        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Toys R Us is going out of business? NOOOOO!!! First Kiddie City, now Toys R us? What's next? KB Toys? Where the hell are kids gonna go to drool over everything and drive their parents nuts?

I gotta shoot down there tomorrow though... there's a Toys R Us 2 miles from me I don't have a console newer than the N64, but my roommate could certainly use that case for his PS2!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
            Toys R Us is going out of business? NOOOOO!!! First Kiddie City, now Toys R us? What's next? KB Toys? Where the hell are kids gonna go to drool over everything and drive their parents nuts?

I gotta shoot down there tomorrow though... there's a Toys R Us 2 miles from me I don't have a console newer than the N64, but my roommate could certainly use that case for his PS2!
            kb toys here on the west coast is out of business...all kb toys sell crap ass toys and they always have clearance...but toys r us seems to be doing fine...
            So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

I'm gonna date myself here...but I haven't seen a truly good toy store since Child World. Now that was a pimp store.

Comment

nice find, maybe ill have to run to the toys r us after work today, cause i need one of those cases for college

and im sure its the right price, toy stores always have amazing clearences on things they can not sell.
                Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

yea every toy store we had here went outa bussiness. kinda funny acually cause i used to shop there for everything i owned when i was younger. then i stopped going there cause i got older and they go out of bussiness lol

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

Haha, KB Toys closed a ton of stores all around the US a few months ago. We went from having like 6 in kansas to 1.

I might just have to go check that out tonight. That case could be useful to carry other stuff too if you took out the inside part.

Comment

I can think of 2 KBs within a 15 minute drive of me just north of Dallas.
                      Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                      2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                      2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                      2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

damnit, i went to toys r us tonight to find this. They had it, i took it up to the register to see how much it would ring up for. Rang up at $12.88.

Damn, freakin sucks. Though it still is a good deal, even for the case. I just dont need it that bad I guess.

Comment

Wal-Mart is putting the toy stores out of business. Damn Them.
                          JDM H22a
                          P2T4 tranny
                          I/E, CM ultra-light flywheel and CM stage 1 clutch
                          16x7 Rota C8's in bronze
                          nitto neo gen, 205/50/16
                          custom short throw shifter
                          Tokico Illumina RAK Coilovers
                          Power Stop Cross-Drilled Rotors, Honda Pads
                          Honda Torneo Shift Boot and Knob

Comment

Working...
                          X