turbo????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turbo????????

hey, i went out and bought this turbo from this performance shop here in town, i payed like 300 bucks or more.. its cool lookin, but i cant figure out where it goes??? where the hell does it bolt up to? I know this makes my car go really fast, and it makes that cool sound when i shift.. but wtf.. there isnt anywhere it bolts up to... im confused, HELP!!

-Mario
    Last edited by hondaaccord916; 06-09-2005, 02:08 PM.
    bring it fuckers

BUMP bumpity bump bump hellooooo i need to know where this goes!
    bring it fuckers

Comment

haha ur not serious dude....i was reading your other posts too..and u have to be someone else just jacking around...haha....atleast i hope so

Comment

lol.. naw man, im totally serious.. I jus dont know shit about cars.. and i was told that would make my car go really fast... so i bought it, but i cant figure out how it goes on my car
        bring it fuckers

Comment

well u should defenitly search around in the turbo section, becuse there is a lot more that u need to get before u can turbo....and i mean alot more things and information that u should read up on and know before u start modding your car..

Comment

Originally posted by hondaaccord916
            hey, i went out and bought this turbo from this performance shop here in town, i payed like 300 bucks or more.. its cool lookin, but i cant figure out where it goes??? where the hell does it bolt up to? I know this makes my car go really fast, and it makes that cool sound when i shift.. but wtf.. there isnt anywhere it bolts up to... im confused, HELP!!

-Mario
            To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
              lmfao i dun know why but thats prolly the funniest shit ive seen in years

"Tucking tires and wires."
              The Chronicles.

Comment

hahaha thats helarios....?
                ^^^^
                cant spell....

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
                nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
                nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
                nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
                AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
                AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
                AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
                nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

Originally posted by hondaaccord916

-Mario
                  Hm...ok I feel you may want to go to this website to assist you in your question. Here is a link for you.

http://auto.howstuffworks.com/turbo.htm/printable

It would also be in your interest to search the forum before you post a question. You will learn so much by searching the forum that you may very well answer your questions before you post a new one up!
                  "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

the thread starter should be shot.

Comment

good job linking him adam, that site is very helpful. Please hondaaccord916, read up before you post. Learn as much as u can with the provided information, and then ask questions to clear things up. You will definately get better responses, instead of pics of bunny's and pancakes....LMAO i dunno why that looked so funny.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                      11.68 @ 127mph
                      417whp/375wtq
                      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Comment

if you are serious about this thread...you really should be shot in the face

twice

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Dude I tried standing up for you... but now I see your a complete fucking idiot just dicking with us. BAN.

Comment

well they really shouldnt even try to change their own oil either.......that goes in the turbo you know.....
                              tofastfelony

Comment

Working...
                              X