Is it worth fixing my accord?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it worth fixing my accord?

Here is my situation: I have a 92 ex 4 door with 47k miles on it. Now the problem is it has front end damage and needs new airbag. Now if I fix it, I am thinking of around 1200 to fix it properly. I want to know if its worth fixing and If its fixed right would I get it sold for some good money even if it has a salvage title.

Also NO rust at all. And Yea Black dash and Grey Interior

How much did you buy it for? You should TOTALLY fix it, that car could last you another 160,000 miles if you baby it, possibly more! Or you could bring it out to IL and I will buy it!`

Comment

With that low of mileage, it is worth it to fix. Kelly retail value is about $5300, but of course that is with clean title. Probably a little less for salvage title. Did your insurance company total it for $1200 worth of damage? But if it wasn't totaled by an insurance co, then it won't be a salvage title
      Originally posted by Junior Smurff
      Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

pfft....yeah dude, definately get it fixed.
        00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

no doubt, id get that shit fix ina heart beat.
          cuz you have the low mileage engine and tranny, grey interior...shit worst comes worst, just transfer all the gopod shit into another accord.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Well I paid 1500 for the car. Since I will need to go in for the salvage title inspection I will need to buy a new air bag.....Only in NY u got to do this crap. And the body All I need is a front bumper cover and a right fender.

And another thing which I like bout this car.....The engine feels so lively compared to my brothers 91 EX. I mean as soon as I press the gas it revs up quick.

Comment

fix that baby up pronto!!! its def. worth fixing it up, its worth the money and time. First off you can get a bumper and a fender at a local junk yard, and then just get someone to spray it, if the fender and bumper are not the same color. You'll make a killin off the sales of the car, and hell, if your still looking to sell it down the road, i might buy it!
              Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

HEY!!! I live in Queens NY also. And if u look at my sig u will see that my car was busted up also. Insurance declared my car totalled, and I am still negotiating with them. So for us, we have to go to a salvage inspection and the regular NYS inspection? What body shop are you going to get ur car fixed at? Know any good ones? Will it be hard to pass the salvage inspection test? Damn, my brake master cylinder is shot, the pedal keeps sinking. THe steering wheel veers to the left when I am driving straight, and a few more problems. I bet they would charge me a lot to fix all that when i get it inspected.

Comment

Originally posted by i97supratti
                  HEY!!! I live in Queens NY also. And if u look at my sig u will see that my car was busted up also. Insurance declared my car totalled, and I am still negotiating with them. So for us, we have to go to a salvage inspection and the regular NYS inspection? What body shop are you going to get ur car fixed at? Know any good ones? Will it be hard to pass the salvage inspection test? Damn, my brake master cylinder is shot, the pedal keeps sinking. THe steering wheel veers to the left when I am driving straight, and a few more problems. I bet they would charge me a lot to fix all that when i get it inspected.
                  I seen your cars damage and to me it dosent look that bad. Well they can pull the frame out a bit cause it dont look like it went in that far and it looks like the rear quarter panel just buckled. About the body shops.....well u do get what u paid for. I was gonna go by liberty ave or jamaica ave and check out thsoe guys. And man the salvage inspection isnt that bad but they are kinda strict.

Comment

i know where to go for inspection if you dont know where to get passed at thats not a problem

Comment

definatly fix it, my dad and i fixed my accord, cause it was wrecked when i bought it, whole, bumper,light,hood,fender was like only $250 and if u ask me thats cheap, but we did it ourselves, if u pay someone else to do it thats where ur gonna get ripped off

and it has super low milage 47k thats it my accord has 240k miles , and i still fixed it up!
                      My Ride17.34 @ 78mph with 260k on her

Comment

Working...
                      X