Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was your longest roadtrip with your CB7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was your longest roadtrip with your CB7?

I drive my car everywhere, but never drove more than 70 miles to a destination. Maybe I should stop being worried and just drive regardless of the mileage to get there.

I think for me it was around 400 miles.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
    91 accord lx (5spd)
    92 accord lx (5spd)
    93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

nashville tn baby for the tn meet from chicago so it was a good 700 miles

"Tucking tires and wires."
      The Chronicles.

Comment

a good 50 minutes.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

2.5 hours to the CT meet i guess. i was gonna bring it to florida this month but i got a new job and plans are cancled

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

well havnt done it yet but in july im drivning down to my moms in florida thats somwere between 12-18hr trip from what i here illinois to florida then backafter 3 weeks.

Comment

22 hours and 1 month

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
              "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
              "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

to the newjersey to see my girl that was in about maybe 2 hours

Comment

2500 miles boston to bozeman and back.. 2 round trips so far
                  dirty accord->
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...threadid=13407
                  crappy website

Comment

I take road trips all the time. The longest and most frequent for me is Dallas/Phoenix - 2,300 miles round trip......did it 9 times in my 92....and people wonder how I racked up 100K miles in just 3 years.
                    00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

The CB has gone from NJ to NC once, and down to various parts of MD a number of times for meets. It's gone as far north as CT, and soon MA. It's hit the Jersey shore, and as far West as King of Prussia I need to travel west a bit more!

The 86 hatchback that I bought from Wikked made it from Palm Beach to NJ in 18 hours straight. That hatchie is in my driveway now, and is for sale... I'll be sad to see it go.

Comment

950kms three times...

Comment

Dallas to Garrettsville Ohio 1244 mi

Comment

bout 150 miles id say.. its a champ

Comment

Since people are saying round trip... I have done from about an hour north of detroit to south florida 3 times now. It is 1400 miles one way, 2800 round trip. I have made it one way in 19.5 hours including all my gas/rest/food stops(and going 1 hour out of my way to install a headlight on my car). And saying that my average speed, including the time I was stopped was 2-3 mph over the 70 mph speed limit.. yeah.

to the TN meet, I drove 1800 miles round trip.

and back when I was in high school, I drove 5 hours round trip almost every weekend to Miami.

And then in a 2 week period, I drove from south FL to tampa, then to miami, then to the keys, back to miami, up to orlando, back to miami, then back to my house.

Our cars love high mileage... dont be afraid to take it on a cross country trip, as long as you have maintained it.

Comment

Working...
                              X