What does this mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does this mean?

Went out to the Lake today and when we were getting ready to leave, a family van pulled up with about 8-9 guys, (18- 22). They asked how the water was, I said, "it feels nice", and the walked up the road to.......?? prob. jump in the water. They get over the hill and then i notice a black RSX with a carbon fiber hood pulling up with a couple of girls in it. They asked us if we knew were their friends in the van went. We told them they went over the hill, so the parked and walked towards their friends.
    As we were leaving, my friend says, "What the hell does that mean?" I looked and i see this,...........Can anyone put some input to what you think this girl is trying to put across?

Got a lil twisted with only 3 of us out there.
    Last edited by Charliehstle209; 06-04-2005, 12:15 AM.
    93 Coupe........AutoX

what about the plate, i think its just randomness, and couldnt she get pulled over for the fucked sticker

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

shes got some balls

its probably there so people would ask her what it means. she must love attention or something

Comment

probably just means she doesnt like having people stick things in her tailpipe well you know what i mean

but what "lake" was this?...werent you from nor cal?...is it lake shasta?...

Comment

what the fuck happened whyd u blank out the plate mang

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
            what the fuck happened whyd u blank out the plate mang
            just being respectful
            93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

oh, i thought thats what you wanted to know what the plate meant.cool

Comment

You are talking about the sticker right?

I have a question. Is the RSX considered a girly car? I REALLLLLLLY want to get one, but around my neighborhood only girls drive it. My friend told me it's a girl's car. I was like wtf?

Comment

the wing makes it look kinda girlish.....
                  http://www.get-gifts-for-free.com/?ref_id=4810

1992 Honda Accord 4dr 5spd EX- R.I.P 8/10/05

Comment

I've seen some pretty masculine ones. Some nice Silver and Black ones. But white or blue.... Kinda chickish

Now Celicas

Total chick cars, no matter what color IMO

Since they changed so much since like 90s, I've hated them, Thank God there going to stop production i love the pre 90s tho

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

rsx is a neutral car.. the girls think its cute, but its got potential. They are really good cars on the track, on "sport compact revolution" they did a race RSX and they loved it.

Comment

Why does that look photoshopped on there? Am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                          Why does that look photoshopped on there? Am I missing something?

werd

shopped!!!!

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
                          bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

i really dont think its shopped, chopped, etc. if you look at the way the bumper has an indentation lengthwise...well the decal seems to dip in at that point.

plus why take the effort to shop a pic and then use some basic skills to black out the LP?

also if you look in the reflection thats charliehustles BB6.

hey man have you heard about BAP?!..haha i guess its just clup prelude and prelude online for now.

Comment

It's photoshopped.

Comment

Working...
                              X