Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from the UK

Hi guys,

Just thought I'd introduce myself!! I'm from across the pool in the sunny UK.
    Now here's my dilemma, the markets are obviously different, and I've just picked up a 91 Accord with a F20A SOHC injected engine. Did you get this and if so is it worth tuning? Or easy to drop a H22 into it? Anyway, enough from me.

Take it easy!
    On the platters that matter!
    Just settling in!

We didn't get the F20A here in the states, but a few people have imported them and put them in their cars. You have .2L less than the standard F22 that we have, but it's pretty much the same setup. You can drop the H22 in just as easily as the rest of us (check out the sticky threads in the swaps section for details there). The F20A is also a decent engine. You could always go turbo There are some on here (Hondafan81 for one) that are into building the F series for NA power. That's an option, but not one I'm personally interested in.

Comment

Well cheers guys! The F22 was made here but was the higher spec model. I know what honda's are like cos I just lost my '89 CRX! So had to buy another (Honda that is) I was thinking of a turbo, but its much more expensive over here. I will eventually though! Good to know I can rely on help, there's no real info base over here except for the later models!

Keep it up!
      On the platters that matter!
      Just settling in!

Comment

Working...
      X