blair witch project movie true or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blair witch project movie true or not?

hey guys, ive been wondering if this movie is real or not. i know its old, but im just curious about it. In the search engines I find some that say its true and some say no. So who knows....
    -kool92accord-

Originally posted by kool92accord
    hey guys, ive been wondering if this movie is real or not. i know its old, but im just curious about it. In the search engines I find some that say its true and some say no. So who knows....
    i wouldnt be surprised if most of it was real. I live in VT and i have seen some weird ass shit in my day. Like stuff that makes you go what the hell? or how did that get there? Weird stuff like that def. does happen out in the forests and stuff. I've gone off roading and seen some cabins way out in the middle of nowhere with weird things in the trees and such. I once saw a floor board up in a tree, like 50 feet up and was freaked out cause for one howd it get there, and for two why was it there. I do think, however, that stuff was played up a lot, but still walk out in the woods sometime, and you;ll probably see some freaky stuff.
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

no, it was completely made up, i thought everyone knew that
      +1 and it wasn't scary either

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
      where you been, is something wrong?
      i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

[COLOR=Black]
        Originally posted by accordaffair
        +1 and it wasn't scary either

x3 not at all I fucking laughed at it

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
        bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

I thought it was real, and i thought it was scary too.
          But wasnt that back in like 99 or 2000?

Comment

I almost barfed after watching that. Freaking motion sickness. It was like bouncy bouncy bouncy BARFFFFFFFF....

...the only cool part was the end...the rest was putting me to sleep.

Comment

6 years ago called, they want their thread back.
              but seriously, its fake, and the guys who made it are/were geniuses for making so much money through spending so little.
              blair witch 2, well, thats another story.
              2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
              2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

yea it was preety boring.
                -kool92accord-

Comment

so its fake then? so the 3 student never got lost?or ever happened?
                  -kool92accord-

Comment

Yeah it's fake

Comment

Its a true video, but urban legend story. The kids did go out there and film it all. But its a true story about the kids going out and gettting lost. But an urban legend. So no one really knows now if it started from something real or not. just a very public urban legend. like the guy who is trying to get some from his girl and ends up getting hung and his feet are rubbing the roof of the car.

Comment

Only thing i remember about that movie is the headache I got during and after the movie because of the shaky camera work. Holy shit, can you say tylenol?!
                        My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kool92accord
                          so its fake then? so the 3 student never got lost?or ever happened?
                          where the hell have you been the past 5 or 6 years??

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                            it was a produced movie, script and all........no true video about it, they just used a cheap camera to give the "real camera" effect.........there was never a tape found in the woods or anything.......only the most naive would believe that there was ANY truth behind it....the ONLY thing true was the part about their being a legend about it.......nothing to support the legend, just lore
                            thats what i was trying to say

Comment

Nothing's happening... nothing's happening... nothing's happening....... something about a map... nothing's happening.... it's over. A lot of people look really pissed.

Honestly, the hype surrounding this movie was awesome. The movie wasn't spectacular, but when you went into it not knowing what to expect, and not knowing that it wasn't a real tape, it was pretty impressive. It was definitely a "catch it in the theater before everyone ruins it for you" kinda movie

Comment

Working...
                              X