Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did honda force the import scene to explode like it did?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Personally think its about taking a car and making it something that will never see the light of day out of the factory and make it not only economable but affordable, easy to get ,easy to steal,and easy to fix ,and not something you generally see everyday like a domestic.

Comment

Originally posted by xlr857
      I know VTEC has been around since the 80's, We were just discussing this the other night. Ferrari has been using Variable Valve Timing for along time. I think Honda was the first one to really use it in an affordable car. My first mods were wheels/suspension on all my cars. I like to get the aggressive look first.
      the first honda to have vtec was the NSX, not exactly affordale
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
        the first honda to have vtec was the NSX, not exactly affordale
        I thought the first car to use VTEC was the japanese CRX SiR. I know the first VTEC car in North America was the NSX, but Im pretty sure the rex was actually the first.

Comment

Originally posted by H22ACB7
          I thought the first car to use VTEC was the japanese CRX SiR. I know the first VTEC car in North America was the NSX, but Im pretty sure the rex was actually the first.

your right maing
          Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

well but remember this your dealing with civics and shit that started that noone said an nsx was affordable nor a s2000 but when your spendin money to modify them whos to say who cant afford what if your tryin to make em go fast . Its also not what you know its who you know too dude.

Comment

Working...
            X