Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when people think you have a swap or something, i find it quite amusing lol.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when people think you have a swap or something, i find it quite amusing lol.

well on many many many many occasions i get asked, what do you have done to that thing when i either take someone down, or how i drive the thing, never when its just sitting, just the other night i had another encounter when i pulled into a gas station, and me having no idle screw because it kept backing out, and my intake SCREAMING, and then my irractic ilde boucing from 3k to 1k constantly, and i have to let the car cool, so i walked away went and payed for gas and some guy walks by, and stops and asks, "hey what do you have done to that thing"...i reply, "nothing its stock", which it is haha..he looks at me wierd and replys, "haha, yeah right", i laugh and go on about my bidness, and he drives off in his GF car or some girl driving a stock 5th gen while glancing at my car...anyone else get this a lot lol?..had other ones, but this one was one of the best because my car was running like total ass, and it sounded fast. lol
    in most other cases' people cant believe its stock and say oh shit, i even been asked to pull over to prove it lol.

^sold

yea the short ram intake will do that, it makes it sound real ballzy in our cars, ive been asked if i was turbo'd before

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
      ive been asked if i was turbo'd before
      yeah, i actually get that a lot.. because for some reason theres a leak in the intake or exhaust somewhere and it hisses when i drive around. but its kinda possible that i could have a turbo, because its quick with the h22... so it makes it all the more believable when you hear the hiss. i don't like that though.. i need to find that damn leak! lol

but i still like popping the hood to show that its all motor when they don't believe me

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
        yeah, i actually get that a lot.. because for some reason theres a leak in the intake or exhaust somewhere and it hisses when i drive around. but its kinda possible that i could have a turbo, because its quick with the h22... so it makes it all the more believable when you hear the hiss. i don't like that though.. i need to find that damn leak! lol

but i still like popping the hood to show that its all motor when they don't believe me
        the hiss is from the filter buddy...it aint leaking

but no one looks at my car, maybe cuz im azn
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
          the hiss is from the filter buddy...it aint leaking

but no one looks at my car, maybe cuz im azn

is ther a rule or something not to look at azn peoples car's?

Comment

i get it all the time.
            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by Crayola-r
              ...yeah. you didnt get the memo?

Comment

Rofl! At Steve....
                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by ckyskater733

LOL, thanks Todd. I sometimes get asked to lift my hood and show what i got, but it doesnt happen too often around VT, cause the import scene sucks , mostly ricers and rednecks up here
                  Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

no , i dont think so ... please enlighten me

Comment

Originally posted by Crayola-r
                      yea, becuz they always want to race you
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

haha..this is funny i was asked this same question by a mexican guy in a 92-93 cb7 coupe...it was seattle silver too..dood was really trying to race me, so i dropped it into third and smashed off, he caught up to me and i could hear his disc brakes grinding metal on metal. it was bad.

"so what do you have done to that thing?"

"nothing its stock"

"hahaha, riiiiight"

then he pulls off and flashes his hazards...

i laughed all the way home and saw him again cause i actually got ahead using side roads...

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
                          haha..this is funny i was asked this same question by a mexican guy in a 92-93 cb7 coupe...it was seattle silver too..dood was really trying to race me, so i dropped it into third and smashed off, he caught up to me and i could hear his disc brakes grinding metal on metal. it was bad.

"so what do you have done to that thing?"

"nothing its stock"

"hahaha, riiiiight"

then he pulls off and flashes his hazards...

i laughed all the way home and saw him again cause i actually got ahead using side roads...

did he put the hazards on because he dosent know how to fix his breaks?

Comment

i constantly get people asking me if i have the v6 version... i just laugh

Comment

"ummm yea did u get that memo about the tps reports?"

"yea i got the memo see"

"yea ill just go ahead and get u another copy of that memo"

"no i got the memo see"

"yeaaaaa"

"no its ok i uh no i got it uh um ok"

Comment

Working...
                              X