Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im with jboyce here, from the posts ive read by you, you're a complete asshole. I think what jboyce did in the past wasnt exactly smart, but you went over the line with being a prick.

Comment

Originally posted by drucifer92
      Im with jboyce here, from the posts ive read by you, you're a complete asshole. I think what jboyce did in the past wasnt exactly smart, but you went over the line with being a prick.
      Yes, but thats not the point that im trying to convey. The two of them should try to work this out between the both of them, rather then making this a public thread. There are what are know as profiles, in which you can get the email and/or IM of the person, so that this can be worked on in a civil matter. It also doesnt come across to me as Jboyce taking this maturally. He states that he wants to pretty much meet Henry, so that they can fight. Wow, that def. solves the problem, NOT. That won't solve anything, and thats another reason why im with Henry, because threatening shouldnt be allowed in this forum either.
      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

this is just the kind of thread I am talking about in my "post whoreing and you" thread at the top of this forum. you have two ways of getting ahold of accrdkid. Email and PM. I forgot if he has AIM listed or not.

thread closed.
        ~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
          Yes, but thats not the point that im trying to convey. The two of them should try to work this out between the both of them, rather then making this a public thread. There are what are know as profiles, in which you can get the email and/or IM of the person, so that this can be worked on in a civil matter. It also doesnt come across to me as Jboyce taking this maturally. He states that he wants to pretty much meet Henry, so that they can fight. Wow, that def. solves the problem, NOT. That won't solve anything, and thats another reason why im with Henry, because threatening shouldnt be allowed in this forum either.
          I'm with you 100% and after going over this thread and confirming that accordkid had THREE different ways to get ahold of him (Y!, Msn & AIM) on top of that email and private messages.

I'm so fed up with this crap right now, I thought I made it very clear with my thread I made earlier today?.

jboyce you're getting a warning for brakeing more then one rule:

3. DO NOT start flame wars... you broke that
          4. No person to person threads... please use our PM button for that. broke that one

it's a givin you shouldn't be calling other forum members to a fight.
          ~~~~~~~

Comment

Only one warning? Mike, you're generous! I'm glad you came across this first!

Comment

Working...
            X