This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

accrdkid

What's your problem, why do you keep talking shit about me. The things i posted about were thing's i've done in the past...like years ago. not shit that i'de do now. either way, you're acting like a bitch, i don't have to proove anything to you or anyone, especially on the internet. if you have a problem, pmme, and i'll give you a place to meet me(i'll drive up to 100 miles).

herny is a relatively big kid
    Last edited by ChIoVnIdCa; 05-25-2005, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jboyce
      The things i posted about were thing's i've done in the past...like years ago. not shit that i'de do now.

5-14-05:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=22429
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=22423

4-20-05:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=21023

4-18-05:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20877

doesn't seem like years ago.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

you don't even know what i'm talking about, none of those threads had any relativety(sp?) i'm talking about, spitting on the black kid, and getting in a car chase. the car chase was actually fairly recent....but he was talking shit before he knew the whole story behind it. so i ran from someone try to fuckin stab me with a knife....that makes me an idiot?

Comment

uncle el, why didnt you delete this thread, didnt pwruser, just create a sticky saying people should PM this kind of stuff.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=23047

im not trying to be a control freak, but this sounds like a problem between you, jboyce and accrdkid. Accrdkid has always seemed nice to me, but i guess people have different opinions. Jboyce, if you have this much a problem with him then PM him or contact an admin member.
          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
            uncle el, why didnt you delete this thread, didnt pwruser, just create a sticky saying people should PM this kind of stuff.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=23047

im not trying to be a control freak, but this sounds like a problem between you, jboyce and accrdkid. Accrdkid has always seemed nice to me, but i guess people have different opinions. Jboyce, if you have this much a problem with him then PM him or contact an admin member.

^needs to be a mod

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
            bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

i didnt mean to put this in the open...i just don't appreciate the shit he's saying. but it's not like there is much i can do about it.

Comment

i'm not a moderator of this forum, and thus can't delete it.

Originally posted by jboyce
                you don't even know what i'm talking about, none of those threads had any relativety(sp?) i'm talking about, spitting on the black kid, and getting in a car chase. the car chase was actually fairly recent....but he was talking shit before he knew the whole story behind it. so i ran from someone try to fuckin stab me with a knife....that makes me an idiot?
                exactly the problem... those theads aren't necessarily exactly what accrdkid was referring to, but they don't shed a good light on you. throw in your car chase stories, running around town vandalizing someone else's car after they vandalized yours (i believe all of those threads have been deleted, and for good reason) and it seems that you do indeed have some problems that you need to address.
                Last edited by uncle_el; 05-25-2005, 09:57 PM.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Thanks el for backing me up.

Dude youve had a couple threads (stupid ones at that) deleted in the past. I have a problem because you post about random crap...and you seem to boast and brag about alot of stupid incoherent things that some of us could really care less about.

I guess Im just the first one to really speak my mind and tell you to shut the fuck up. Period.

Oh hes gonna drive a 100 miles....well a little info and a little geography lesson.

1) Im not afriad of you..so dont threaten me by making a thread and bitchin....call the wambulance..or tell someone else who cares.

2) I live about three thousand miles away on the east coast....and you saying 'id drive a hundred miles' whats that supposed to mean to me?

Am I supposed to do the following?:

1) Cower in fear?
                  2) Shit my pants and call my mommy?

This is a perfect example of what the admins were talking about..dont post stupid incoherent crap...like you did about inciting violence on another female or her bf...or going on chases..which I seem to find odd because i know if you did you wouldnt be sitting there crying your little heart out for sympathy because I called you out.

Simple...shut the F**** up and deal.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I'm behind you Henry, i believe that posting this nonesense is not essential to everyone on Cb7 and therefore why is it being posted. This is a flame towards another member, which should be dealt between the two members, rather than taking up space on the CB7 offtopic thread. Jboyce some of that stuff that you did doesnt make too much sense, but hey its your own life, so whatever works for you, ya know? I just dont understand why posts like this are even created, because they have nothing to do with cars, nor any good theme or topic.
                    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                      Thanks el for backing me up.

Dude youve had a couple threads (stupid ones at that) deleted in the past. I have a problem because you post about random crap...and you seem to boast and brag about alot of stupid incoherent things that some of us could really care less about.

I guess Im just the first one to really speak my mind and tell you to shut the fuck up. Period.

Oh hes gonna drive a 100 miles....well a little info and a little geography lesson.

1) Im not afriad of you..so dont threaten me by making a thread and bitchin....call the wambulance..or tell someone else who cares.

2) I live about three thousand miles away on the east coast....and you saying 'id drive a hundred miles' whats that supposed to mean to me?

Am I supposed to do the following?:

1) Cower in fear?
                      2) Shit my pants and call my mommy?

This is a perfect example of what the admins were talking about..dont post stupid incoherent crap...like you did about inciting violence on another female or her bf...or going on chases..which I seem to find odd because i know if you did you wouldnt be sitting there crying your little heart out for sympathy because I called you out.

Simple...shut the F**** up and deal.

HAHHAHAHA werd henry man tell him i dont want to get banned agian :o

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
                      bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

!!!agreed!!!

Comment

someone delete this thread already.......sheesh
                          [deevergote]" It's not the car that makes the ricer... it's the ricer that ruins the car!"

Comment

I'm behind you Henry, i believe that posting this nonesense is not essential to everyone on Cb7 and therefore why is it being posted. This is a flame towards another member, which should be dealt between the two members, rather than taking up space on the CB7 offtopic thread. Jboyce some of that stuff that you did doesnt make too much sense, but hey its your own life, so whatever works for you, ya know? I just dont understand why posts like this are even created, because they have nothing to do with cars, nor any good theme or topic.
                            Thanks Ben I really appreciate it...it is utterly useless to post nonsense that doesnt belong in an off topic or in a car forum.

Do a search on the net maybe you'll find some place that can accomdate such space for a useless thread.

:edit:

DUNKIN RPS RAWKSORZ!!1!!!11!!!!
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid

:edit:

DUNKIN RPS RAWKSORZ!!1!!!11!!!!
                              want a truck? i am tried of my ranger. check the forsale boards on here or RPS

Comment

Working...
                              X