stupid sh*t off your head (NWS)...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, eBay sellers who list with "Buy it Now or Best Offer."

I made a best offer two weeks ago on an item - $2 for something that usually sells for $3. It was accepted by the seller and all went well.

I tried to purchase another one of the same item, but this time I was feeling generous and offered... $2.50. The offer was DECLINED!
    My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
      (In weird creepy voice) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH, Wanna get a hotel room with me? I got time!!!
      That voice cracks me up every time.

Originally posted by Joshy View Post
      Lol, eBay sellers who list with "Buy it Now or Best Offer."

I made a best offer two weeks ago on an item - $2 for something that usually sells for $3. It was accepted by the seller and all went well.

I tried to purchase another one of the same item, but this time I was feeling generous and offered... $2.50. The offer was DECLINED!
      I hate seller that DON'T offer a buy it now option. I know bidding is smart or whatever, but god dammit, i dont have time to wait 2 fucking weeks and sit here and outbid some jerkass, I want that shit now!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
        I hate seller that DON'T offer a buy it now option. I know bidding is smart or whatever, but god dammit, i dont have time to wait 2 fucking weeks and sit here and outbid some jerkass, I want that shit now!
        That option costs money, brah!

It hikes the listing price up, like 50¢ or so.

EDIT: alright, upped the ante to $2.55. Seller accepted. HA!
        Last edited by Joshy; 12-23-2010, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Dont know, dont care, lol.

I see a "bid only" item for cheap and it has like 22 days left on it. There are 618 other ppl just squatting on that thing and the last minute, some assclown is gonna sit there and outbid me by a penny. Fuck that. I'll pay for the whole thing, up front, fright now thankyouverymuch!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

That's why you set a maximum bid. You're creating a safety net for pesky last-minute pennypackers.

Assclown?! I haven't heard that word dropped in casual conversation since 9th grade!

Comment

All day long, son. All day.

Comment

apple=Underpowered, overpriced, and underutilized

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Knick knack patty wack,
                  Bit** you need a bone?
                  I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                  Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  My coupe!!!
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                  Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                    Dont know, dont care, lol.

I see a "bid only" item for cheap and it has like 22 days left on it. There are 618 other ppl just squatting on that thing and the last minute, some assclown is gonna sit there and outbid me by a penny. Fuck that. I'll pay for the whole thing, up front, fright now thankyouverymuch!
                    Haha reminded me of the movie "I Love You Man"

"Oh, and this is a bumper car I got on Ebay. I was in a bidding war with Carnivalkid32, so I had to go on the buy it now price. And you remember my scooter the Elena."

"heyyyy, Laaaaanishhhhh"

Classic.

Comment

Comment

Something that's been on my mind for a little bit. I watch the "I used to be fat" series on MTV. For every show they show the person at the beginning when they are severely over weight, and one part to that is they show the person eating. This makes me lol.

It's just that when the show the overweight person eating they have this look of guilt on their face, they try to mask it but it still shows and i on't know. I have a sick sense of humour but every time, it gets to me. =p

Comment

Haha your an ass. I'm not really into those shows on mtv and shit. I like spike, speed, discovery, and history.

And that gif Mike posted, what a dumbass.

^^^^^
                          Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Comment

FA1

Comment

R.I.P. 6-10-07

(\__/)
                                (O.o )
                                (> < )

My Rotor DIY
                                I'm not perfect i will make mistakes if i do just point it out to me

Comment

Working...
                                X