W R E C K E D Zipcreature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

W R E C K E D Zipcreature

Damn i just threw my cb7 into a ditch ya'll! I'm a little shookup right now i'm sorry it just happend about 40 Minutes ago. Heres what went down:

I was going about 4th gear around 4,ooorpm's around a looong left corner and everything is flat. No rain or leave or anything! NExt thing I know I'm WAY to wide to the outside and heading towards the edge of the road. So I let off the gas and I guess the combo of crap tires and lift-throttle oversteer sent me into a tailslide! All i thought was "Damn" and about telling my gf I love her. I looked out of the pass window and saw trees whooshing past and i even remember seeing on tree in particular that was distorted and bent. My tires were SCREAMING and smoke was coming off bad. When I went back to look the marks are JET black.
    I hit the clutch so the car wouldnt turn off but when I hit it did anyways...but only the engine. All of a sudden the CDplayer kicked back on and started playing again and freaked me out.

I was lucky cause i drove out of the dritch without much trouble. Looks like the muffler and exhaust at FUCKED ALL TO HELL, but its okay cause they are stock and rusted.

????? Under the pass. side on the bottom of the car there is a think that looks like it might be the frame? Its bent in about 3 inches deep and 18inches long....

no bad vibrations except the flat spots in the tires.

Anyways the important thing is i'm okay and the car isnt totalled hopefully. i am pretty scared by this but i'm calmed down now alot. I didnt call the cops since I would not want another ticket and hopefully the damage isnt bad i'll take care of it out of pocket if I have to.

I will take pictures TOMORROW hopefully. That is Wensday the 24th.

I'm going to bed. Caio and thank u Jesus i'm okay and my gf is also.

Thankfully Everyone is OKay;

- Zipcreature
    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

O SHIT MAN pics? O sorry man iu would kill myself (shouldnt give u any ideas )

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
    bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

damn, dude...luckily youa re okay.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Thanks guys, my gf and I are totally shook up but we're calming down now. Like I said the muffler and exhaust if fucked up. My gf has a sore chest...(but still nice hehehe...sorry i'm still a guy). I'm okay though i have done this all before in an Acura TL and it was not fun...and I know what people like to see....!!!

PICTURES TOMORROW

-Zipcreature
        Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

it scares the shit out of you, but admit it. it was fun, in a scary shit-my-pants sort of way

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
          where you been, is something wrong?
          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

sucks about the car, but glad that you're alright.
            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

yea glad u and ur gf are ok. if i ever did anything in my car that hurt my gf i would just go drive into my lake, i wouldnt be able to live if anything happened to her cause of me. so just be glad dude ur life is more important than a 14 year old grocery getter

Comment

Pictures~

IS THIS VERY BAD?

This is about where I started to lose contol.

Notice the "X"s where the car was compleatly sideways...or SLIDEWAYS haha

Awesome!

Comment

oh man dude! thats crazy, once again gad ur ok, and oh yea ur hair is sweet

Comment

he's beautiful.....i like his har.

anyhow, beautiful road. sorry bout the loss.
                    Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

From the pics it doesn't look horrible. I would take it to a shop when you can to get that underbody dent checked out. If it's not structurally affecting the car, then you should be fine. It's a great time to get an exhaust upgrade! Glad to see you're ok. That's what's really important.

Comment

Yeah, doesnt look too bad. I loved the pics of the skidmarks how you showed just what happened

You have a nice tight rear sway bar?

That road looks awesome, I hate florida roads, flat straight, and just grass and stupid crappy palm trees.

I just was telling cpmike about how my new fun thing is when i have the rear suspension on full firm, is to go into the corner a little hot, steady on throttle, start turning like regular, off the throttle and tap the brakes at the same time, and the rear will swing out. Its a little too much for street, but I think it will help immensely for autox. BTW.. it was the progress rear sway taht did that.

Comment

you have accumulated some battle scars.
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

First I'm glad you are ok and everything... keep this in the back of your head you tested your car and pushed it past the limits, Now you now what it can do and can't

Comment

how ddid you crash in a turn like that?

Comment

Working...
                              X