is my life really over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is my life really over?

ok guys i had treacherous(sp?) week looking at differnt cars! i think i have settle down with something else.....i hate to leave the cb7 family but i think it was time for me to move on. nothing against cb7's but i just felt getting another one wouldnt do justice with my previous baby(sorry i really think my car is a person sad i know) so yea i decided to go in a different route! i hope you all dont be pissy and pissed off at me! i still got love for the cb7 i will always will. and best of all clean cb7's! really are my passion as you saw by my previous car. well i still stayed in the 4th gen era, but not an accord nor a civic but a PRELUDE!! thats right i am owner of a lude. a 95 dark blue BB2 si prelude h23a1 5 speed! runs awesome and i liked it since the first second i saw it! i hope you guys are happy for me as i am with my self and i hope i would stil be able to post here and help cuz trust me i took my car apart so many times specially in the suspension dept, haha that i can help out in something.

everyone i would like you to meet my new girl....ROXY! thats her name.

i want to thank ALL OF YOU! for the support! really helped me out and kept me calm on thinking there was going to be something positive coming out of this. i love you all here at CB7tuner.com. i think i am still able to represent with the decals right?

p.s.as for the chick that hit me i will take her to court! so i will be getting some $$ back for sure!
    p.s.s. thanks for anyone who helped me find a car (arrozburner)

thats all guys give me feedback! thanks
    95' BB2

My Members Ride Profile

um of course youre still welcome here! awesome new lude and lots of luck with court and all that

maybe you and roxy girl can make it to monterey with us?

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

thanks alot!! well yea i mean if get my full tein suspension on! ( which i already planed ahead of time!) hahah yea of course i would love to show her!
      95' BB2

My Members Ride Profile

Comment

congrats on your new girl. she looks hot.
        Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
        2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
        2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
        2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Car looks nice man, if had to get out of the cb7 family i would get a prelude too

Comment

that lude looks nice

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

congrats on tha prelude. so what are u doin wit ur accord parts?

:Back In Business...

Comment

im gonna sex your lude bro . I like the rims they are the same ones i have too. I believe the ones in the front at mix-matched and should be on the other side . I have always admired the prelude but you have to make it work a lil extra hard to keep up with a cb7 with the h22 in it. BUt thats the thing without the h22 born from the prelude it wouldnt be fun at all. Unless we went turbo ofcourse,congrats on the ride stay cb7 4 life.

Comment

alright man!!!! I did the same thing, but i sold my car instead of getting it totaled. How much did you pay and how many miles? I just bought a 1993 honda prelude vtec in blue-green. its so sick i love it. mine has 133.7k miles and ill be getting pics shortly. prelude club on cb7 tuner lol.

Comment

I've always loved preludes. Congrats on what looks to be a clean ride
                    ~~~~~~~

Comment

thanks guys! well i got it for 4200 with 130k, all service records so that was good to see the timing belt water pump and valve adjustment was done 20k miles ago! good deal over all! i got some many more options in this car and i cant wait to start working on it. of course my old rims on going right on and anyone is willing to buy these rims and tires. ill get specs later

about my accord there is post on the forsale forum check it out!
                      95' BB2

My Members Ride Profile

Comment

:sad:
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                          :sad:
                          why the long face bro?
                          95' BB2

My Members Ride Profile

Comment

Originally posted by Drocca19
                            why the long face bro?
                            becuz the accord was so nice...and i dont really like the prelude

but whateva...at least i have lude si rims

g/l w/ your future project. you better stay on here!
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

congrats man...but we will still be connected if you decided on going the dsm route for the turbo...looks nice and stock, pefect for tuning and making her run like you want it to.

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                              first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                              Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                              no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                              So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Working...
                              X