Working @ Mcdonalds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working @ Mcdonalds

okay my mother works at mcdonalds.. she talked to the boss and the boss said i can come in on monday to get me able to work.. such as give me uniforms, fill out tax forms and whatnot.

anyways if i do decide to go.. i can hook up my car real nice.. such as get it dropped... system installed.. new paintjob. clutch work.. tranny work.. engine.. all those things.. but i'm worried about the job though.. like working on the cashier.. cooking.. cleaning.. and whatnot..

Also i want to work friday,saturday,sunday..

has anyone has experience working at mcdondalds? or what i might encounter.. help me out..
    http://www.get-gifts-for-free.com/?ref_id=4810

1992 Honda Accord 4dr 5spd EX- R.I.P 8/10/05

would you like fries with that?

would you like to supersize?

try practicing those lines A LOT!!...

Comment

sponsored by mcdonals.. w00t
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

it should be like any other job, a really good learning expearence. I'm glad to hear that you got a nice job
        ~~~~~~~

Comment

my dad use to work there back when he was in college...he said its a good experience..but not good for the long run...and if u work register..be patient with the customers esp the old ones..haha.....an oh yea

can i get a big mac meal..supersized...with a coke...easy on the ice...ill pay shipping...hahhhaha
          So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Your going to have to put alot of hours in to do all the stuff you want to do to your car. Wait til you get taxed.....your going to love that! Are you going to get paid halfway decent since your mom works there?

Midwest car club

Current rides:
            91 accord lx (5spd)
            92 accord lx (5spd)
            93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

fuck mcdonalds, i worked there for one month as my first job...they had me cleanin and doin grill, fuckin gaayyy. i quit and worked at a car wash instead.

Comment

Originally posted by soon2bdropped
                anyways if i do decide to go.. i can hook up my car real nice.. such as get it dropped... system installed.. new paintjob. clutch work.. tranny work.. engine.. all those things..

dude..you realize its McDonalds right? you will have to work there for 6 years to buy all that stuff lol.

on a more serious note, it should be a good experience. is it your first job? if so its a pretty good place to start, and to learn how business is conducted.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

i think the place i would want to be working least would be mcdonalds. not only are the customers ignorant, but cheap and have no common sense. at least at starbucks, the ppl have money.

so yea, id find something i little bit higher in the food chain.

oh and working with your mom is pretty wierd, my mom works at starbucks as well but @ a diff. store.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
                    would you like fries with that?

would you like to supersize?

try practicing those lines A LOT!!...
                    oh no no no... there is no such thing as "supersize". its now known as "large". they wont admit it, but they got rid of the title supersize because of that movie "supersize me". and the mcd's people are so anal about that. i always still say i want it supersized, and they tell me they dont have that anymore... they have large. but its the same fuckin thing!!!! dipshits.

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang
                      oh no no no... there is no such thing as "supersize". its now known as "large". they wont admit it, but they got rid of the title supersize because of that movie "supersize me". and the mcd's people are so anal about that. i always still say i want it supersized, and they tell me they dont have that anymore... they have large. but its the same fuckin thing!!!! dipshits.

just goes to show you how often i eat fast food!, in-N-out is where its at though

Comment

I worked there for a while almost a yr, and it was fun while it lasted.

Thats until I got a new manager.....God curse him!!!!!!

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

The mcdonalds in NYC pays close to 10 an hour on weekends. That's not bad for a first job, just cleaning shit up. However, if you live in the middle of nowhere expect 6-7 an hour. My friend paid for his entire college education working @ mickey D's. You have to work your way up, simple as that, he was a shift sup. in like a year, and that's when he got benefits and a little more an hour. like 9-10.

I do think it's good experience though, it'll give you a strong back as my uncle would say. Good Luck to you.
                          My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

the mcd's around here pay like 5.50-6.00, crappy pay for a crappy job. I'm not rolling in the dinero really, but my job pays enough for what I do.
                            Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

a job's a job... mcdonald's is fine especially for a first job. my first was doing inventory at filene's during winter. that was ***

i just hope i can go back to work at filene's soon. otherwise my summer is going to be boooooring and i will be teh p0oR

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

Working...
                              X