Geography gametime: Canada!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geography gametime: Canada!

Lets see how much everyone sucks at naming off all the provinces (if you live in Canada this should be no problem, and if you live there and F it up you're pretty sad).

http://www.urgames.com/games/geography-game-canada

I got all the main large provinces, but the weird little ones way east I got all jumbled up.

Lets see what you've got, bishes!

Oh, and for all you geography smartasses that think you know it all, there's US, Europe, Australia, South America, and Africa ones too to knock you down a few notches. DO IT!
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Ts: -25

Comment

i sucked...haha i tried them all..sorry i didnt write them down. but i sucked at canada, africa, and europe.

USA and South America were pretty easy...

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
        (if you live in Canada this should be no problem, and if you live there and F it up you're pretty sad).
        I need to go back to school and finish it

Comment

115 .... there i go with the useless trivia again

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

im not surprised...

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
            "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
            "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

I got a perfect on the South America and Australia and Middle East. 115 on the Canada one. 55 on Central America. If you don't know all the states you have problems. Europe is hard with all those old USSR countries. And who cares about Africa.
              Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
              -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
              MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

I did horrible, I think i just learned I have no clue about canada. Isn't canada the 51rst state anyway? jk.
                My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

Working...
                X