Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do yall think about this 90 accord..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do yall think about this 90 accord..

I was thinking of merging this with my other one but Ill most likley delete it depending on what car I will get.

On with the details. Since you all know I got denied for that loan for that car. Im not sure the guy will save the car for another 2 weeks till I have enough money so my mom told me a lady at her work was selling her accord fairly cheap so i looked into it. I really want the other one but i mean if the guy cant wait what the hell...

ALso the pics.. those are leaves on the hood etc. Car is clean..
    About the clutch—We were told when we bought the car (in 1999, at 111,000 mi) that the clutch would be going out soon. We replaced the clutch master cylinder that year. So far the clutch still operates, but is starting to show signs that it’s on its way out.
    Some random facts—New A/C 2001
    New tires (Goodyear Aquatread) Oct/Nov 2003
    New brake master cylinder, CV joint boots (inside & out) 2003
    New water pump, timing belt, radiator mid-2004
    New front brake pads, calipers March 2005

1990 Honda Accord DX
    White Arizona car the rust is like NOTHING
    Black Bumpers witch i hate.
    Manual-Needs a new clutch soon
    maroon color interior/ Extremley clean
    178,458 Miles
    Sedan/ 4 door
    New timming belt etc ac etc

1,000 or b.o. She might take like 600 or less... Id offer her 500$ to start off. Id just be a little disspointed because 1. manual locks and windows witch will SUCK. but then again ill have a car and i could save for another one. I will post pics in a few Im @ library and will walk over to computer lab.

Last edited by Maple50175; 05-16-2005, 04:29 PM.

Sounds like a deal. I know what you mean about the black bumpers, manuel windows and locks. Luckily the dx I just bought had painted bumpers already. And in about 2 weeks, im adding power door locks with a 2way compustar. Then later down the road I'll probaly add power windows. I would hop on that deal. Drive it for awhile then resale it for the same price or even more.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
    91 accord lx (5spd)
    92 accord lx (5spd)
    93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

WHICH not witch.

Comment

thanks for the info cky... ill be seeing both these accords this weekend

Comment

as long as you lower it like your old one.... and have the rhino model for it... you are set!!

Comment

manual locking car > no car
            --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

Originally posted by dwf137
              manual locking car > no car
              yeah I know right. I mean I still have my old hood, dash, trunk, bumpers if I can buy them back from iced accord since i never gave him them yet :-/, grill and whjatever else I still have. I still have my door handles too..

I dunno.. I mean the milage is a whole lot better

IF i did get this one Id wanna DIY on the clutch

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                yeah I know right. I mean I still have my old hood, dash, trunk, bumpers if I can buy them back from iced accord since i never gave him them yet :-/,
                we're still trying to get them from u to bring to him at one of the meets this weekend. idk who is gunna pick em up tho

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                  we're still trying to get them from u to bring to him at one of the meets this weekend. idk who is gunna pick em up tho
                  no way to get there. I might just give him his money back. I dont know.. maybe it will be easier to get them from someone down there

Comment

How the fuck does an AZ car get the rear qtr rust?

RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Originally posted by ZigenBallZ
                      How the fuck does an AZ car get the rear qtr rust?

beats me man. If u look at it closely its like just rust forming a little. A little wetsanding and some sealant or something and id be good.

I mean the car is 2 towns away from my house. I think the clutch replacment if i do it myself will be a pain i dunno though...

Comment

good find maple, i'd pick it up if i were you, especially since you still have parts from your older car.
                        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

yeah ill have to see. Im checking out both the cars this weekend and ill let yall know what happens when the time comes

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                            beats me man. If u look at it closely its like just rust forming a little. A little wetsanding and some sealant or something and id be good.

I mean the car is 2 towns away from my house. I think the clutch replacment if i do it myself will be a pain i dunno though...
                            It's probably the short time it spent in Ma that caused the rust... heh heh heh...

Don't worry about the clutch job... it's not that big of a deal... just time consuming and sometimes awkward...
                            RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

i have a question for somthign i said earlier.....waht is a rhino model??

Comment

Working...
                              X