no speeding tickets on record?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no speeding tickets on record?

Some guy told me a way to get a speeding ticket or any other ticket to not affect your record. what you do is go to court, if found guilty...when you pay it, SEND them a CHECK, for a dollar or so more than the ammount you were fined, they will send you a check for the remainding dollar, and now i heard if you DO NOT cash this check, it will never get put on your record.

is this true, or was the guy bullshitting?

i dunno but a warrant might be written out and if they catch u u have a bigger head ache...y not just have it on ur record take traffic school then thats it its off...
    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

yea i was one point away for gettin my L's takin away . and when i send in the payment for a speedin ticket i made it like two bucks over and when i got the check in mail i ripped it to pieces.. i haven't seen a point in almost a yr
      "Know Your Rank"

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
        i dunno but a warrant might be written out and if they catch u u have a bigger head ache...y not just have it on ur record take traffic school then thats it its off...
        why would u get a warrant ... your paying the ticket your just not cashin the check that they send to you for the change....... i guess it depends on where your at..... i did it about a year ago and haven't heard nothin
        "Know Your Rank"

Comment

Just be a man and take the ticket. goto court though. I got my fine and points redused that way.
          Google is your best friend:
          http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search
          ~~~~~~~

Comment

well i got a speeding ticket about 2 years ago, and it's hurting me bad when i look for auto insurance. $350 a month is the cheapest i've found for full coverage, highest deductables. so i wish i would've done it to get rid of the points on my record.

Comment

seriously it all varies state to state with the points thing. any ticket i got in PA just showing up in court usually kept me from getting the points. the one itime i DID get a point however, it was gone in a year (thats also penna law... every state varies)

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

I dont know about the other states, but aparently it is true in NY. I've heard it numerous times. It has been going on for years and the flaw was never fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sho Nuff
                  I dont know about the other states, but aparently it is true in NY. I've heard it numerous times. It has been going on for years and the flaw was never fixed.
                  thats most likely because thier getting more money than is required, and see the extra funds it bring in and dont care at all
                  -Mark-
                  CB7
                  CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                  Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

well i say dont knock it unless you have too . I rather pay than get aced by the city thats for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X