Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wed3k
    good thing about being asian.
    i second that...but the hair on my head grows ridiculously fast....

Comment

I've had my eyebrows waxed, definately stings a little but the result was worth it. I think it made me look nicer, plus it evened up my face. I think I broke my nose or something when I was a kid because one eye sits different then the other and my nose slants. That or it's just from being a vaginal baby. Anyways, that's way off topic.

I shaved back when it wasn't cool, but now it's kinda the "in" thing, so I just keep it trim all over.

Waxing doesn't make you ***, bottom line. Liking penis makes you ***(unless you're female).
      -Jay

Comment

Real woman like men with a little hair. I'm not talking Sasquatch, just a little something that say's...sassseeeeyyyy.

Btw, Harold is pretty omghi2u~~!!oneneone111!!111

Secondly, I waxed my own leg hair once, like an inchs worth, and let me say, that's some DIESEL shit women do.
        My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

You think waxing fuckin' hurts, try NAIR. That shit burnt me so bad, didn't remove the hair, and I had a rash for a week or two.
          -Jay

Comment

Waxing in itself is not *** at all...it's the fact that one dude waxed another...

Comment

not *** and to tel you the truth, i wouldve proboboly done it too just to see the expression on his face when i yanked the cloth off...i wouldve done slow first though...funny as hell but definately gross...now when he asks you to do his butt, then thatwill be ***

Originally posted by fizzbob7
              first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
              Originally posted by ACC0RD22
              no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
              So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by Nycxeracer
                Real woman like men with a little hair.

so i guess im not a REAL woman????

uhm. yeah Nair burns if you have sensitive skin... but mostly it just stinks

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Originally posted by luvmyGen4
                  so i guess im not a REAL woman????
                  I think you answered your own question!
                  My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nycxeracer
                    I think you answered your own question!

thats what i thought

honestly though, i DONT generally like hair on a guy, his torso at least...
                    ...but i wont throw a fit about a little bit
                    Last edited by i'm the girl; 05-15-2005, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Would it grow back twice as fast, as wen u shave if u waxed?

Comment

Originally posted by i97supratti
                        Would it grow back twice as fast, as wen u shave if u waxed?

not necessarily twice as fast, but faster b/c you're only cutting the hair as opposed to removing it ...

... and the myth about "shave it and it grows back thicker" isn't really true: what actually happens in that razors cut the hair in such a way that when it grows back it may appear thicker, but it isn't really

and if you use a product like nair... its usually pretty pain free (sensitive skin may burn, so try a little spot first dont go ape shit if ur not sure).

Comment

Working...
                        X