imma start makin big moves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

imma start makin big moves

Okay this is what ive been thinkin . Imma take my cb7 and go allmotor get my 210 horses or 220 then stop there on that project it will be completed. Then imma get another 5-speed cb7 and turbo that muthafucka do all the work myself so ittle be a hands on project easy to learn on that. I never noticed how they have alot of cb7's around one dude asked me if i was sellin my car i was like no.

But other than that imma turbo the next cb7 I get but theres one small factor my father is a player hatein dickhead he wont let me keep 2 cars of my own in the yard theres enough space and all in it but hes a hater period what should i so to get around this I dont want to leave it in my neighbors backyard then next thing you know my shit will be missing. cant park it out on the street fuckin ticket doughnut loving cops will be around.

Find a garage to rent... I've seen a couple in my area. There are some actual car storage places around too... I've seen one for classic cars (marketed that way, anyhow) down the street from me. I'm sure there would be a place like that near you. It can't be too expensive...

Comment

lol, what happened to you h22sparkle? you used to be all about all motor setups! now you're wanting to go boost? i thought that was too high maintenance for you...

Comment

He's ambitious... he wants both!

To have one powerful CB7 is cool. To have more than one is the greatest thing ever!

h22sparkle mang, you better cruise down my way whenever you get one of your power setups rolling... I wanna see what you do! The NA setup sounds pretty rad, and turbo always interests me (since I wanna do it myself!) I hope you find a place to keep a second car!

Comment

im just gonna experiment on both to see what they both can do. that way if one flops i can still fix it and ride with the other. Yeah its high maintenance at fact but ones gonna be a bit more reliable than the other and it wont have that much of an effect on me. I dont know what it is but im becoming a cb7 crackhead everyday. Knowing each and every detail about my car everyday.
          Last edited by h22sparkle; 12-25-2003, 03:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X