Migraines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Migraines

So I took 60 milligrams of morphine and I still have a headache. Anyone else have problems with migraines? Any methods of coping, hints, tips, tricks, ect...?
    I hate these things!
    -Jay

Advils work for me i get the worst migraines man i had one this morning but i just went sleep and it went right off.But soem advils with some ice cold water woo u might get braind freeze but its worth it my hedaches go right away.hope u feel better
    I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

Comment

Yeah fizz, you're right about the comp, the light hurts but it keeps my mind off the pain a little. I quit cutting a while back, took up smoking instead. Now I'm trying to quit that.

Advil don't cut it. Did you read the part where I said I took 60MG of morphine?
      -Jay

Comment

i get migraines about 3 times a month. so bad they make me sick to my stomach. i usually take 3 -4 excedrine migraine pills, go to a quiet, dark room and sleep......or stay up and puke

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=22013
        cb7tuner.com Cleveland division

Comment

Woops yea im goin wit what fizz said the computer man if just fuks u up
          I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

Comment

uhh, its not normal to have migranes that strong I dont think. You might wanna have that checked out.

A doctor once told me to reduce the caffiene levels that I take in, so that way if I do get a headache, the caffiene in the pills will have a greater affect.

Personally, ive found that a lot of sugar intake can cause really bad migranes, but thats just me.

Comment

Hey, you callin' me abnormal?

My Mom and sister both get them this bad. They've both gone to the doctor and no tumors or crazy shit, so I think it just runs in the family.

I started puking last night after the morphine wore off. After cleaning my carpet, I finally passed out but kept waking up cuz of the pain. Woke up and puked again, but thought I was okay to go to work. WRONG! Got to work and the sound of a female co-worker's shoes on the tile floor sent me running to the bathroom. Drove back home VERY slowly. So far I've puked 5 times and it's only 10:30AM. I tried to take some excedrin migraine but I can't keep it down.
              -Jay

Comment

Take a shower and a nap. Always works for me.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                91 accord lx (5spd)
                92 accord lx (5spd)
                93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Standing up is bad, makes me dizzy=throwing up. Napping is not possible, my head hurts too much.

I feel kinda dumb now for bitching about this. I was hoping to start a thread of suggestions/support but I think I'm just complaining.
                  -Jay

Comment

two vic tabs and a 6 pack of some coronas......works wonders...just dont get drunk..then youll have a hangover...just drink enough to forget about pain and pass out...youll wake up feeling like a KING!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 92CB7accord
                      Take a shower and a nap. Always works for me.
                      def go with that and def. dont be watching tv nor on the computer, just listen to some relaxing music and try to sleep
                      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
                        two vic tabs and a 6 pack of some coronas......works wonders...just dont get drunk..then youll have a hangover...just drink enough to forget about pain and pass out...youll wake up feeling like a KING!!!!
                        I don't drink. But thanks for the suggestion.
                        -Jay

Comment

I used to get bad migranes back in the day. The kind where you feel each heartbeat pound in your head. Usually lasted a week.

If you can get your hands on some vicatin, I say go for it.

Just don't forget the laxatives! hehe
                          "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Working...
                          X