• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote
    --Coolest car: PrimoCB7 / 2point6
    Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
    best altered cb7..
    Rebels / Primo

fellaz, thanx for the props.. i wonder if i'll get more (especially from the JDM fans) later this week when i post up my new *JDM* mod, along w/ the wheels
    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Francis... you are the ONLY one I know who is actively looking to sell his car, and still modding the hell out of it!

Comment

Originally posted by iamanonymous
        6 foot 8 biotches
        Heh, you got 3" on me . I'm still the tallest person I've heard of to roll in CRX, though .

Comment

I think u guyz forgeting about me with the coolest car. I got a crazy paint scheme. I dont think no one else but me got a scheme on there car.

Comment

i dont think anyone forgot.
            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
              i dont think anyone forgot.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq
              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

:d :d

Comment

BLAH! I been here from the begining and no nominations... this makes me cry

haha jp, this was entertaining to read though!!! I think its fairly easy to say that Elliot gets Mr. CB7 though
                  OS^e
                  1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

You've got your own sort of nomination coming, Shawn... hopefully soon

Comment

booo...i didn't make it in, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by shawn.hayden
                        BLAH! I been here from the begining and no nominations... this makes me cry

haha jp, this was entertaining to read though!!! I think its fairly easy to say that Elliot gets Mr. CB7 though
                        its cool shawn i dint get a nomination either lol

"Tucking tires and wires."
                        The Chronicles.

Comment

WOW!! got tired reading all the pages. The more I read the more I understood this site is totally revovled on thier own inner little community. saying this cause their are a few repeats on the list.I know I know this is all in good fun blah blah blah. I can honestly agree with most of these but not all. This community is not one at all but a set group of people who are in and those who are out. This little list is a bullshit way of saying these people are better than you.

Comment

Originally posted by hondagurlex21
                            ...This little list is a bullshit way of saying these people are better than you.

shouldn't accuse people of things, yet alone people you don't know just coz on something you've read. i can vouch.. no wait, I WILL vouch for most of the people i've gotten to know on this forum and most of them including myself has never made any type of claims that one person is better than the other.
                            5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                            JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Originally posted by hondagurlex21
                              I can honestly agree with most of these but not all. This community is not one at all but a set group of people who are in and those who are out. This little list is a bullshit way of saying these people are better than you.
                              then make your own list of ppl. Thats what it was all about anyways. I only added 2-3 categories on top of the original list that came off a forum my gf was on not me. Your going on the list for grumpiest come next year .
                              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                                then make your own list of ppl. Thats what it was all about anyways. I only added 2-3 categories on top of the original list that came off a forum my gf was on not me. Your going on the list for grumpiest come next year .
                                I am not grumpy just misunderstood . Plenty of people here personally know and have met me. I just say what is on my mind and I don't let people run over me. Plus city people are always bitter, comes with the territory.I bleme the traffic.
                                Last edited by hondagurlex21; 09-26-2005, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X