Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The semester is finally over! I can breathe again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The semester is finally over! I can breathe again!

Yup, it's finally over! I took my last final today at 9am. After taking 6 classes, buying a house, working nearly full time, and trying to sleep every so often, I'm bone tired. It's such a relief to be done! I will NEVER take 6 classes at once again (unless at least 2 of them are total cake classes).

How has everyone else's semester been (or for those still in high school, how has the first half been? ) For those of you not in school: You suck! (lucky bastards... )

my semester was coo..though i had 2 classes only.

my anthropology class was wayy cool..got an A...and the final...lol she gave us a quiz and counted it as a test and gave us the answers!!! hahaha

spanish class...gee i hope i passed..i slacked major in that class...but the final is the only test i understood...haha when i take the pre-quizzes i dont get it till the test...

now i have some more time now...DIY haha...

next sem, night classes and saterday and sunday class....
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Cheers to the end of the year!

Comment

we're done here too, and im very glad. School sucks, but now i need a job. I guess im just gonna read what i can and be an internet whore until school starts back.
        2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
        2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

yea my last final was the 15th... it felt so good to be done... im taking a winter class that starts on jan 5th.. its alright though cause im going to HAWAII.. cant wait..

ppi
          DD: 1998 Honda Civic EX Coupe
          PC: *searching*

Comment

I'm so relieved that classes are over. I was taking 6 classes too. I got totally screwed in my Physics class though. I got a 79.5 and my teacher didn't round it up to a B!!

Comment

Dude, that sucks!
              My school just started something new... Anything below a C doesn't count toward your major... so basically, you can pass the class with a D, but it wouldn't matter. Thankfully, I'm sticking to As and Bs!

Comment

haha in my college...70-79 is a c..if the teacher is coo at ur at 79.5 he will bump it up....but no matter...you will get a c...no c- or ne thing..

if u get a d the class just isnt trasferable...but you still get credit.
                What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

ASE training is fun! Still have 4 semesters to go though. This will be longest break until next year. Only 2 weeks in the summer off. Sucks for me, but it's worth it in the end.
                  Natalie

Comment

I got 4 B+, 1 A, and I'm still waiting on my worst grade... Probably a C+...

Not too bad for someone who took a rediculously hard course load, bought a house, and doubled his working hours all at the same time!

That'll lower my 3.8 gpa still, but I'm still satisfied.

Comment

Working...
                    X