Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I crashed

May 9, 2005
    I crashed into a ditch. I just got a new clutch for my turbo accord and took it for a drive and it started raining andyou know whats next. Well My fmi, downpipe, turbo, manifold, bumper is gone. Crying.... I will get picks up soon. My turbo project lasted for a week..
    Last edited by CBL; 05-10-2005, 12:22 AM.

That sucks, but are you ok dude?

Comment

awwww that sucks dude

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
      bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Yeah i feel ok I had like 2 passengers that have some chest pain but it wasnt serious.
        My car is alright too. It needs a new bumper and front support but it will be alright. As for turbos I think im done. This was the first crash I have ever been in and it was 5 days after I installed my turbo. Im scared to deal with it right now. I just bought my turbo kit so I am broke.

Comment

Man, im sorry, remember we are here for you maing!

Comment

Duuuude that sucks Fucking rain...

Comment

dont give up on turbo man..it could have happened with n/a too. its just the luck of the draw

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

that sux man...well atleast no got seriously hurt...and the car and wutever was broken is replacable...on the brighter side u made me go like wtf in a humurous way with having the wrong year on ur post dude!
                So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

thanks guys
                  well i ripped my fmi off and left it in the ditch I crashed into. Afs for my turbo it was crushed by my front motor mount and manifold. It was a hybrid 16g it I almost cryed when i poped the hood.

o yeah its 2005 already

Comment

uh oh, glad you are okay...
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

glad ur ok dude,

wait u left ur FMIC in a ditch why?

Comment

good to see your alright dude. Sounds like some easy fixes to your car and the turbo should be back on the road asap!
                        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

awww shit dats sucks but at least u and ur friends ok.
                          sorry to hear da bad new mang

Comment

sure have been a lot of wrecks lately

remember that the car can be rebuilt, but you can't be brought back from the dead.
                            Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                            2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                            2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                            2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by CBL
                              thanks guys
                              well i ripped my fmi off and left it in the ditch I crashed into. Afs for my turbo it was crushed by my front motor mount and manifold. It was a hybrid 16g it I almost cryed when i poped the hood.

o yeah its 2005 already
                              i hate to bug you in such a time of despair..but is the compressor wheel still in tact? if so i may be interested in buying just the wheel...

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Working...
                              X