Whoo Hoo! Free at last!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoo Hoo! Free at last!!!

Finally, after two years of bustin' my ass, I can finally say I'm done with college! Graduation was Friday night! I now can say that I have an Associate Degree in Automotive Technology, otherwise known as a degree in "General Occupational Technical Studies". It feels so good to be free!
    Nova: A star that suddenly increases it's light output tremendously and then fades away to its former obscurity in a few months or years.

Supernova: One of the rarely observed nova outbursts in which the maximum intrinsic luminosity may reach 100 million times that of the sun.

good job dude, now get out there and get a job to buy me parts!! lol

Comment

Well, I've had a job in the field for over a year now, as a lube tech at a GM dealer. (Wish it were a Honda dealer, but I took what was available... ) That's another reason I'm so happy I finaly graduated. Working and going to school was a real bitch, not to mention trying to raise a baby as well!
      Nova: A star that suddenly increases it's light output tremendously and then fades away to its former obscurity in a few months or years.

Supernova: One of the rarely observed nova outbursts in which the maximum intrinsic luminosity may reach 100 million times that of the sun.

Comment

nice job dude, congrats
        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Congrats...

Comment

congrats and good luck with your future

Comment

Thanks for all the luv! One of the things I love about being a member of this site...

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                you will wish you were back in school lol

i do

I already do, in a way...

Comment

Congrats, dude, but dont stop now. Keep goin for a bachelors.. then who knows...a masters?
                  To-Do List for Today
                  Be Awesome

Comment

Working...
                  X