Water Wars!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Water Wars!!!!

Almost my whole senior class is doing something called water wars. you pick a partner and on a certain day you have to go after another team and shoot them with a water gun or water balloon. if you get shot, youre out though.

theres 49 teams. each team has to put in $10 to play. i think the kid organizing it said he's going to split it up with the top 4 teams or so. so thats a substantial amount of money.

so my question to you guys is: what kind of gun should i get? i need to get like 4 pistols, 4 bigger guns, and like 2 super soaker (like real big) for me and my partner. whcih are some good ones that shoot far? lemme know what you guys think, i gotta win this!

ps:the kid organize the whole thing is my partners twin brother muahaha

de ja vou

my class is doing the exact same thing..im jus gonna get some random super soakers from kmart or w/e

Comment

yeah nice. im taking this shit so seriosly lmao. rules are that you cant get them in school or at work or at their house (unless a family member invites you in). good thing is, i recently moved, so no one knows where i live so i got that covered.

Comment

whip out a paintball gun.. lmao...go to kmart or walmart and get all the 'supersoaker' products...i have a supersoaker gun and it kind of hurts when pumped and sprayed. *shoots far tooo*
        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

nice i do ahve to go to wal mart today. i just bought this on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Comment

Originally posted by ckyskater733
            nice i do ahve to go to wal mart today. i just bought this on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1
            nice gun...hope it works out for you
            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Working...
            X