422K Accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

422K Accord

I was at my mechanics today and he has cars in his lot that he buys for parts. I sat on the passenger side and glanced over and was like, "I know that's not what it says!" And I'll be damned that accord had 422K+ on the dash. It'd prob still be on the road if the people that stole it wouldn't have hit a tree! It was a Burgundy 91 LX, it came from Florida.

very cool there was a customer who brought his car into work, it had 697k on it, honda gave the customer a new odyssey for the car, so they could disassemble and inspect it

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=22013
    cb7tuner.com Cleveland division

Comment

Damn thats bad-ass! Lets hear it for Honda engineering! One of the other techs I work with has a clean-ass 91 Accord EX with a little over 400K on the original engine and trans.
      00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

they gave him a new odessey? That's very cool of them They should use that in a marketing campaign!

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
        where you been, is something wrong?
        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

I read an article in the paper that some guy about 30 minutes from where I live had driven his 4th gen over a million miles.

man, 400,000 is a LOT of miles..

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair
            they gave him a new odessey? That's very cool of them They should use that in a marketing campaign!
            I think he mean they rent one to him until they know the car is safe to drive.....

but if they did give one away.......600k here I come!!!

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

thats so sick...nice find mang , i hope mine lasts that long as well.
              Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Nice! I started laughing when I saw that picture, that's crazy! Cool to hear that and the other 2 stories, too. Rock solid Hondas, love to hear it

Comment

makes my 346K seem like it just being broken in

....kinda makes me wonder how many more it has in store.......naaahhhhh

Comment

^Yeah, no kidding. When I hear about high mileage Hondas yours always comes to my mind first!

Comment

thats simply amazing

Comment

Working...
                      X