revhard's project accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

revhard's project accord

has anyone ever seen revhard's (the turbo kit company) project cb7 run. its the quickest accord in cali, and the site it says it ran a 12.3 on only 12ps, and there sayin it should run 11's soon, theres a pic of it below
    Attached Files
    aRe mY tAiLlIgHtS wOrKiNg Ok?

CB7 SE COUPE Crew #00

carsponsorship.com apply here

Weird I just asked them if they made any turbo kits or turbo manifolds for 90-93 Accords and they relpied that they do not have a kit or manifold for our cars, weird yet they have a project CB7??? Maybe they'll release one I dunno, as for me my friend is going to help me with my F22A1 Turbo set up so I guess I'm going with boost as future plans.

Glenn
    Red Devil Crew - Member 7
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) 5spd swap...100% done. Will post pics soon.
    F22a1-Turbo still debating...?

Comment

im guessing it has an h22 in it
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

yeah it has an h22 in it , there's the info that was with the picture

Information
        Driver: Jun Mendoza
        Car: 90-93 Accord
        Team: N/A
        Best E.T.: 12.31 @ 117 MPH

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        This car is currently being built (as of 8/7/97). It will feature a 2.2 Prelude VTEC motor, and of course the Rev Hard turbo kit. We congratulate Jun for running 12.30's at Desert Storm. To date this is the quickest Accord in California. Surprisingly he accomplished this e.t. at only 12psi of boost due to a lack of boost controller and tuning time. We only tuned this car the same day of the race. Jun should join the 11-second club in the racing event

CB7 SE COUPE Crew #00

Comment

the only turbo kits they make for cb7's , is only if you have an h23, or h22 swap

but rev hard does make turbo kits for the 5th gens f22 , but aren't the f22's in the 5th gens the same as in the f22's in our cb7's?

CB7 SE COUPE Crew #00

Comment

shyyyytttt i for got to add in the link i was gonna send ya

http://www.turbo-kits.com/accord_turbo_kits.html

CB7 SE COUPE Crew #00

Comment

Well, if they make H23 turbo manifolds, wouldn't those bolt right up to an F-series?
              1997 RHD AE111
              JDM Blackface Project

Comment

TurboKits.com have Turbo Kits for 90-93 Accords but the company is TSI Turbo Specialties they offer the Superior kit and the upgrade Extreme kit, I also e-mailed numerous companies and DRAG has a Turbo Kit for our cars DRAG GEN 3 and the newly released DRAG GEN 4 I got an e-mail from them saying that and another is SLowBoyRacing.com I e-mailed them and they said they have a kit for $1550.00 and shipping is like $80-$90 and they said if you add $1000 more they give you an intercooler piping FMU Boost Gauge Turbo Timer and stuff like that. Trust me all you have to do is e-mail the companies and they'll gladly answer your questions. Hope that helps. Oh yeah SFP South Florida Performance makes kits for our cars too and Turbo Manifolds pre-fabbed.

Glenn
                Red Devil Crew - Member 7
                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) 5spd swap...100% done. Will post pics soon.
                F22a1-Turbo still debating...?

Comment

that car looks like 2point6's car hahaha...
                  What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Just wanted to bring this thread back up as I am getting interested in running a turbo on my F22. Just wondering if anyone has run or talked with anyone running the Turbo Specialties Extreme setup.

Basically, I would like to find a pretty straight forward, all inclusive turbo setup that would get me everything in one package, except for some dyno tuning. Plus, I have to be able to keep my A/C!!!

Anyone have hands on experience with any of these?

Thanks,
                    Eric91Z
                    eric91z@globalccs.net
                    '92 Honda Accord EX Coupe - For Sale (email me)

Comment

Posting that in the Forced Induction forum would probably get you more answers...

Comment

A 12 second 4 door? That makes me feel so much better about my car .. I recently went to inspection and it says my curb weight is around 2500... Something wrong here??

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

Originally posted by FDAccord
                          A 12 second 4 door? That makes me feel so much better about my car .. I recently went to inspection and it says my curb weight is around 2500... Something wrong here??
                          Sounds very light. Any weight reduction done?
                          Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                          The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

yeah, that's about 300lbs too light! Take that sucker to the track!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                              yeah, that's about 300lbs too light! Take that sucker to the track!
                              :werd:
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X