Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate when people drive MY CAR like its their own
    I hate when they move my seat and mirrors
    I hate when they move the drivers side mat so it gets jammed up behind the clutch and DONT FIX IT!!!
    I hate when people eat chips or something greasy and wipe it all over my steering wheel among other things
    I hate when people take MY CD out of the cd player to put THIERS IN
    I hate when people leave trash in my car and then i hear the bottles under the seats when im driving..rolling back and forth
    I hate when people leave their tools in my car...even when asked to remove them....

Yea i think thats about it..

Comment

not to be a dick...but were those tools in the car b/c someone was working on it for free?
      Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry4thgen
        not to be a dick...but were those tools in the car b/c someone was working on it for free?
        um yea they are my boyfriends he was working on my car over a week ago...but everytime i drive around they go everywhere in my trunk...and i asked him to take them out...we drive each others cars sometimes...and i barely ever leave my shit in his truck...
        and yea of course he was working on it for free...no way would i pay him to work on my car...im a bitch...

Comment

I live 2 and a half miles down a gravel road. It's impossible to keep my car clean and the stupid bumps rattle my car apart.

When I do clean my car and leave it in the driveway overnite, the stupid cats climb on it to stay warm(engine heat), and they scratch the fenders and leave kitty-kat mud decals all over my car that everyone laughs at me for.
          -Jay

Comment

ummm, just dont key it, is all, anything else i could careless about lol, i was pushing a desk with my car last night that was outside the shop...haha..but one of my only ones besides keying it would be, using it as a bench, only I can do that!!!..but im the only one that drives my car, i dont have a GF and I mainly ride alone, dont like having passengers unless its a must...fuckers can drive thier own car or find another way home.

^sold

Comment

I just hate the fact that my Accord was rear-ended and totalled! Now I'm stuck strictly driving my 87 Civic! I want an Accord!

BTW, to all those who have been complaining about their driver side floor mat shifting and getting wedged behind the pedals.....you know there is a fix for that right? Honda makes a floor mat retainer and its really cheap and easy to install. If you look under the seat, right where that little hump in the floor is you will see a little flap cut into the carpet, just pull it up and you will see a square hole in the floor pan. Insert the threaded plastic clip that comes with the retainer into the hole, then screw the retainer into it, done.
              00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                Dude arent you 13?
                ya but i drive to school with my friend (17) whos high school is across the street. so acctually he drives

Comment

i just hate cleaning other people's trash out of my car, people moving my floormats, fingerprints EVERYWHERE, and people bouncing on the seats while driving and stopped

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

Originally posted by mrhonda
                    I just hate the fact that my Accord was rear-ended and totalled! Now I'm stuck strictly driving my 87 Civic! I want an Accord!

BTW, to all those who have been complaining about their driver side floor mat shifting and getting wedged behind the pedals.....you know there is a fix for that right? Honda makes a floor mat retainer and its really cheap and easy to install. If you look under the seat, right where that little hump in the floor is you will see a little flap cut into the carpet, just pull it up and you will see a square hole in the floor pan. Insert the threaded plastic clip that comes with the retainer into the hole, then screw the retainer into it, done.
                    only problem i dont have stock mats...my car didnt come with them...i have some rubber ones from the store....

Comment

mcdonalds=cars worst nightmare -_-

its either...friends eat in my car..lol..i lvoe how they do it so cunningly..i always say dont eat in my car..not cuz i think its a G-d but jus messy...
                      anywho..its like they jus open the bag....take one fry out..then a few more..thinking im not notcing..next thing you kno they r stuffing their face with a freakin big mac...mayos all over there hands...and grease to..and where do they wipe it?..not on a napkin...but,..anything in the car...and even if they wipe their hands....they r still greasy..so theres these greasy finger pints all on the dash and etc...

plus..when its time to vaccum..theres all these dried fries and shit...ugh

i also hate when people complain bout your driving...or act liek driving instructors..gaay

i hate how my muffler sounds like a fart pipe..cuz i havent put in a cat yet..

Comment

haha this is way to much. i thought i was the only fucked up one picky as hell about my car.

i got one more to say. the inside door handle. people that think they can just open it and just slam the handle. thats how the plastic breaks. and speaking of that i have to order them from ebay.

and damn if i want to fart in my car so be it. its my car my smell if u cant handle it then go in ur car hahahha

Comment

the solutions...(for my accord.)

1. No one has ever driven my car since ive owned it.
                          2. freinds/passengers are cleary explained the consequences of leaving thier garbage in car (before they get in.)
                          3. there is no eating in my car, if kids in ethiopia live for months they can wait 20 mins to eat at the place we stop.
                          4. The dealership gives me as many paper (service) floormats as i want.
                          5.If you lean on my car i will politely ask you to leave the area in the time it would take me to find my weapon.
                          6.The kids well they ride in the truck or the buick. the honda is off limits.

its like nothing in the world. definition of relaxation.

Comment

Some of the descriptions in this thread are so funny! I can agree w/ you all though esp. the food/greasy hands, people sitting on the car and my boss' cat who USED to climb all over my car. That really made me mad, the cat would jump on my car RIGHT when I would go inside, I watched through the window!

I also don't like how people don't understand why I don't listen to music at all. I like to hear my engine, I just do. I waited a long time to get my accord and my f22a6 is music to my ears!

Keep them coming everyone!
                            Dan

Comment

Cant stand when people turn on the dome light and to turn it off they switch it to off, instead of the middle. This pisses me off more than spilling shit for some reason. I let anyone drive my car as long as I can drive theres. Play with my mirrors, I dont care. Floormats? Theyre fucked up anyways... But if you use that fucking dome light and dont set it back to the middle, you get screamed at, bitch.

Comment

^^^^hhahahaha thats great.....god help you if you dont put it back

Comment

Working...
                                X