first battle (w/ video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first battle (w/ video)

had my frist battle on monday...let me know what you guys think. im the one in the black shirt, not tanktop

http://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=24...YD02QZOZWYYRKT
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

well as being an ex breaker i can tell you of course you won that battle! from round 1! the other guy needed work alot and was doing stuff he didnt even supposed to be doing, like in one routine he attempted 1)headspin..umm no and the other 2) flare...heck no! but dude your styles are clean. got some good moves. are you all styles or got some major moves? but keep practicing. you make me want to get out the old carboard and vynil and start this shit again...
    95' BB2

My Members Ride Profile

Comment

Oh NOES! He's brought the noise AND the FUNK! I've got your next challenge lined up for you already.....http://www.ebaumsworld.com/awesomebreakdancer.html

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
      where you been, is something wrong?
      i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

are u the guy in your sig wed3k?

Comment

DAYUM! How long have you been breakin? Pretty slick moves you got there. That other guy was a clown. Hope he knows that he got pwned!!!1!!1!11
          Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
          D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
          ┴─┴
          ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Those are some nice moves man.

Comment

hx for the comments guys, yes i am the one in the sig. my moves are pretty much style, im slowly getting power such as windmills, some one-handed hops, improving my swipes.
              i think the other guy knew he was going to lose so he just tried random shit. i work on my footwork way more than pther guys in my group so...i just need to work on poses.
              I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                hx for the comments guys, yes i am the one in the sig. my moves are pretty much style, im slowly getting power such as windmills, some one-handed hops, improving my swipes.
                i think the other guy knew he was going to lose so he just tried random shit. i work on my footwork way more than pther guys in my group so...i just need to work on poses.
                How long have you been breakin? I have always wanted to get into this, where do I start? How can I practice without killing myself? Any tips or tricks?
                Last edited by AccordAnimal; 05-04-2005, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordAnimal
                  How long have you been breakin?
                  ive been into it for 2-3 yrs but during the first two years i didnt really get anywhere. since septemeber (when i started to break with a group) was when my skill started to vastly improve.
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

you=teh win > teh other guy

I use to work @ a club that did bboy contests, you're moves are extremely tight and well done.
                    My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

the guy in the tank top looked like he wanted to twinkle on his toes.. like a fary

good stuff

Comment

Someone got served!!

Good shit man i see you definitely improved from your last video. Yeah the one where you landed on your face, you think people forgot about that right. LOL

Very nice though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sho Nuff
                          Someone got served!!

Good shit man i see you definitely improved from your last video. Yeah the one where you landed on your face, you think people forgot about that right. LOL

Very nice though.
                          haha, ppl were like holding their nuts...i had so much adreneline going through me that it did not hurt a single bit.
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

post a new link, that one got bandwidth'd out.

Comment

Working...
                            X