Search CB7Tuner using Google

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search CB7Tuner using Google

Relieve some of the moderators stress, if you don't like the site's search button, you can use google to search this site. Open www.google.com, and enter site:www.cb7tuner.com before your query. For example, if I wanted to search for intake manifold ports I would type site:www.cb7tuner.com intake manifold ports. If you have the google toolbar installed already you can make it much easier by entering your query in the toolbar, then selecting "Current Site" from the dropdown menu just to the right of the query. We tend to see the same posts repeated each week, sometimes every couple days. Sometimes 2x-3x a day! OMFG STEAM ROXORS THE BIG ONE111 ahaha so remember, search first, if we have to link the answer to a previous thread, we will cry in that corner over there, you don't want that.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
    where you been, is something wrong?
    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Unfortunately google yields less results.

Comment

Originally posted by Sho Nuff
      and it'd be a PITA
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Sho Nuff
        [QUOTE=wed3k]and it'd be a PITA[/QUOTE

Not actually a bad idea at all guys .. and I think accordaffair was implying that it would
        relieve some a the stress on the *mods* and kina put less stress on our bandwidth?

Google aint bad at all .. works great everytime all the time .. admitted tho, our site in itself
        has a grrreat search option alone..

Thanks accordaffair ..
        A Hui Hou !!!
        Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

I've actually done it... I searched on here and found nothing. Searched on Google and it came up with results from this site with my answer But yeah, it helps.

Comment

google is good for that , you could add a sentance , and it will find something

so anyone could use it, and without pain

Comment

Do a google search, by typing your first and last name in, and press "I'm Feeling Lucky". usually if you've established yourself some how, it will show up something you've done. If not, someone elses accomplishments and or demises,lol.
              My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

Working...
              X