can it be done ..? ride of the month?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can it be done ..? ride of the month?

hey cb7tuners i was thinking that we should have a ride of the month cb7 evry month.. i was apointed by several members that it can be a good idea to do ,, i just want your inputs and moderators as well .. what you guys think posting a pic of the cb7 of the month in the 1st page . something like jdmuniverse...) inputs neg. and post. are welcomed ..
    "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

yeah i think that would be a really cool idea, definately, im all for it

Comment

Originally posted by accord_inspire
      hey cb7tuners i was thinking that we should have a ride of the month cb7 evry month.. i was apointed by several members that it can be a good idea to do ,, i just want your inputs and moderators as well .. what you guys think posting a pic of the cb7 of the month in the 1st page . something like jdmuniverse...) inputs neg. and post. are welcomed ..

I nominate ur car its sick dude

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
      bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

good idea but how will it be judged? it just seems that the majority of the people here are going for the jdm look so the kitted cb7's wont feel the same type of love...but if it can be donw fairly, go for it...but i say the guy with the built and boosted h22 (i think his name is carlos???) 91accordsir??? should be there as well

Originally posted by fizzbob7
        first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
        Originally posted by ACC0RD22
        no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
        So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

sounds like a great idea

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner
            good idea but how will it be judged? it just seems that the majority of the people here are going for the jdm look so the kitted cb7's wont feel the same type of love...but if it can be donw fairly, go for it...but i say the guy with the built and boosted h22 (i think his name is carlos???) 91accordsir??? should be there as well
            yea sounds awesome but like arrozburner stated it would be hard to judge we should get like a panel of tuners together that are impartial to any style of tuning and have them judge. i like both so i wouldn't mind judging pm me ide like to have a good part in this idea and the carrying out of it
            Speed kills - save a life - drive a VW (i did and it saved me )

Comment

nah man it can be a kitted thing too and even stock like cleanest ect.. nicest .. ect.. all are welcomed ..

thanks guys more inputs ..

Comment

i would be all for that but i nominate my car
                www.rms-usa.com

Comment

I've thought about the same thing Manny .. arrozburner is right tho .. who does judge
                  or get to decide on other sites about a *ride of the month* .. hell .. for that matter ...
                  You could start by just closin your eyes and point and click on any members ride thread ...

We got alotta great rides on this hawt site, and it would really give some incentive
                  for others to perhaps get their rides all stokin shiny and lookin like hot sex, lets do it ..

A Hui Hou !!!
                  Tomi
                  Last edited by PakaloloHonda; 04-28-2005, 06:29 PM.

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

on this one, great idea, i say the mods pick nominate one everyone month, post their nominees on the 1st of the month in a thread and then vote secretively with each other, then post the winner, this way we know who was running

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                      on this one, great idea, i say the mods pick nominate one everyone month, post their nominees on the 1st of the month in a thread and then vote secretively with each other, then post the winner, this way we know who was running
                      or have a poll thing goin like other cb7tuner voting for other members car but not there own ..

Comment

you hit the proverbial nail on the head.

this has been an idea that has been kicked around for quite awhile amongst a few of us... there are plenty of great cars on here, both kitted and clean... but it seems that it may be more trouble than it's worth, in the sense that it may come down to kitted versus clean, and become less about the car and how it stands on its own, and the feelings that different members have towards the different genre's that our cb7s have.

it'd be great if the members of this site were really mature, as a whole, and would leave the cars to stand on their own... but i think it would come down to a kitted versus clean.

it would be ridiculous for every car on the site to be nominated, as the poll would be entirely too large. thus, it would have to be a limited number. how would we (the site as a whole) go about narrowing it down? if everyone had a vote, i think again, it would come down to kitted versus clean.

as far as the mods nominating the different rides, it would hard not be biased- as far as the look of the car (yet again, kitted versus clean), and then knowing/not knowing the member, the perception of members amongst the mods (there's a lot that goes on "behind the scenes").

idk... i know that a number of us "mods" like the idea of a ride of the month, but we want to keep it fair and without causing a division of the site. therein lies the problem... a good idea that may cause division.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

oh welll . i you guys might have a point, close this thread i guess ,, but i still think its a good idea.. your call ..

Comment

what about if we gave it a try for one month, then have another poll lol to see if everyone liked it and if it should happen again, or maybe this thread should be turned into a poll

Comment

I think 93accordexcoupe has got it let the mods pick the cars then have an open vote on a thread for the nominees
                              one vote per person
                              we could even have a thread for each car and if you wanna vote for that car just post on the thread saying vote or something of that concept
                              Speed kills - save a life - drive a VW (i did and it saved me )

Comment

Working...
                              X