went to a greenday concert last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

went to a greenday concert last night

it was fucking awesome! drove 4 hours to binghamton NY to see it (i know we are crazy) my roomates buddy was organizing so we were hoping for a chance to meet them. We got in line about 2k people back a half an hour before the show and the heavens opened up! thunder lightning and rain...and then HAIL we were drenched! Greenday puts on a hell of a show though did a few of their older songs that made the concert so much better...finally got home this morning at 530 and crashed and woke up mad hungover for class. And our spring weekend starts tonight and we have cypress hill playing on campus on sat, cant wait

nice dude, my bro is going to one on sat. in mass, i thought u meant u crashed ur car i was like what!! oh good

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
      nice dude, my bro is going to one on sat. in mass, i thought u meant u crashed ur car i was like what!! oh good
      nice...we had an awful opening band, my chemical romance my ears hurt the music was so bad. And no my car is still safe my buddy drove and we got pulled over doin 90 in a 55...im suprised he didnt get completely owned

Comment

not my type of music...to me it was a bunch of screaming

Comment

MCR doesn't sound very good live. But the CD's okay. At least they can play more than three chords(GreenDay).
          -Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Bluejayde
            MCR doesn't sound very good live. But the CD's okay. At least they can play more than three chords(GreenDay).
            I disagree with the chord thing, but w/e

I've seen Green Day live, and they were awesome. I haven't seen MCR, I like them, but I wouldn't go to see them.

Comment

im dissapointed that green day's fan base now consists of people who like chemical romance and also includes 15 year old girls in high school with american idiot shirts. im pretty sure thats my definition of a sold out band. and this is coming from someone who has been a green day fan for at least 8 years and currently has green day posters in his room. overall, they aren't good anymore, and dont get me started on "my chemical disability to write good music or get a haircut"

Comment

Originally posted by CBsevenDX
                im dissapointed that green day's fan base now consists of people who like chemical romance and also includes 15 year old girls in high school with american idiot shirts. im pretty sure thats my definition of a sold out band. and this is coming from someone who has been a green day fan for at least 8 years and currently has green day posters in his room. overall, they aren't good anymore, and dont get me started on "my chemical disability to write good music or get a haircut"
                yeah, but i wouldnt say greenday sold out...but shit the young kids that just started listening with their newest cd were buying up those 25$ american idiot tshirts and shit, but i think that american idiot is there best cd since isomniac

Comment

Hell, Greenday did the opposite of selling out... They're doing what they like now, not what the market dictates. I like that! I still think Dookie was their best work ever, but they have yet to disappoint me. Their songs sound pretty simple, but there is actually a lot going on there... Try playing some of it. You can hit every note, play every chord, figure out all the rythms, and you would still come up short.

Comment

yeah mike dookie was definatly their best work, i rmember listening to that shit back in middle school...i feel old

Comment

Working...
                    X