Easy cash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netbux has been down all day...hmmm...

BTW, check www.netbuxforums.com if you want to check up on it!
    My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

nice it works for me now, i'm at .82 cents

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

Up and running wit a few modifications

Comment

grrr... everything was going so smooth -- but now I'm getting an error when i try to search? something about the server being full? anyone else with problems?

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Help a brotha out!!! http://netbux.org/?r=128762
            Gotta try to afford my car somehow!

Comment

is it worth it to buy referrals????

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

Originally posted by shimoto
                is it worth it to buy referrals????
                Luckily, I bought 20 referrals prior to this 3dollar/referral thing they are doing. However, I haven't received mine yet, because they are backlogged supposedly. To me it seemed like a wise investment...even @ 3 bucks a referral you still have the opportunity to make your money back in a couple days, or even quicker. I will let you know how it works out, because if it does, potentially I could have close to 500 a month. Wishful thinking ofcourse...prollie be closer to 200-300. Let's see anyway. I'll post pics of the transaction if it happens. Keep my fingers crossed, lol.

Comment

yea i'm kind of skeptical on spending some money on referrals. i'm scared that i'll get someone who isn't doing their searching everyday or even that i won't get payed at all

Comment

Originally posted by shimoto
                    yea i'm kind of skeptical on spending some money on referrals. i'm scared that i'll get someone who isn't doing their searching everyday or even that i won't get payed at all
                    That's honestly the chance you take, but I figure out of 20 people chances are good @ least 10 are doing some searches.

Comment

hmm, id rather spend my money on a free cell phone
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                      X