X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

somebody come up with a caption, quick!

Its your turn- come up with a caption for this pic I took:
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

"can I get 2 cheesburgers, large french frie, 2 onion rings, extra large coke, cheese cake, bacon ultimate cheesburger, six tacos, 2 jumbo jacks with cheese with no mayo, cheese sticks.......etc"
    Last edited by bracersi; 04-26-2005, 11:26 PM.
    my ride

Comment

[/

...and for only 4.99 more you can upgrade that rhino dildo to our new whale sized model......

Comment

Give me 3 of them glazed, actually make that 6 of them glazed, 3 of them choclate, 8 of them sprinkled choclate ones, 4 cinnamon twists, 5 apple filled, 2 of them strawberry filled, I need about 10 of them cream filled, 6 of them sugar, 2 choclate old fashions, 4 regular old fashions, and a large whole milk.
        my ride

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
          [/

...and for only 4.99 more you can upgrade that rhino dildo to our new whale sized model......

LMFAOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
          My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

Fixed

Originally posted by bracersi
            "can I get 2 cheesburgers, large french frie, 2 onion rings, cheese cake, bacon ultimate cheesburger, six tacos, 2 jumbo jacks with cheese with no mayo, cheese sticks.......etc oh and a diet coke. "

Comment

Give me 3 of them glazed, actually make that 6 of them glazed, 3 of them choclate, 8 of them sprinkled choclate ones, 4 cinnamon twists, 5 apple filled, 2 of them strawberry filled, I need about 10 of them cream filled, 6 of them sugar, 2 choclate old fashions, 4 regular old fashions, and a large whole milk.

LOL!

Comment

Let me see if I can remember what she had today: an entire package of Girl Scout tagalongs, 1 Lipton soup, 1 pb with orange colored cheese flavored crackers package, 3 dr peppers, and a small bag of M&Ms. She still had two hours of her shift left to go too.

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

...this call may be monitored or recorded for quality purposes.....due to recent management changes at AOL i will be translating all your questions in to hinidi for our new CS operators. thank you and enjoy your brief stay in hell.............

Comment

titty

"Tucking tires and wires."
                    The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
                      titty
                      lookie here bish i don't need Vtec 0-60 in 5 min mother trucker
                      i am faster than i think
                      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

"i wish i had more hand so i can give tho titties 4 thumbs down"
                        <

Comment

Originally posted by tommi
                          "i wish i had more hand so i can give tho titties 4 thumbs down"
                          The milks gone bad charlie.
                          my ride

Comment

The milks gone bad charlie.
                            haha man i love that show it is the best.
                            <

Comment

Ive got some ppl working on the pic on dallasimports.net and one they came up with there is:

Comment

Working...
                              X