2nd Annual CB7/Accord Meet (Spring 06)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd Annual CB7/Accord Meet (Spring 06)

Yeah, thats right, planning is underway for 2006 spring meet. This year, we hope to double the outcome by moving it more centrally to the people that attended this time. And the location is... Charlotte, North Carolina.

It is about the same for all the people coming from far away:

South Florida: 720
    Connecticut: 700
    Southern Michigan: 650
    Mississippi: 670

So whos up for it!! Anyone from charlotte? Im gonna try to look and see when we can schedule it so that the friday before is some kind of holiday so travelling can be done then. Not gonna start a list or anything, since everyone will say they can go. Just trying to keep up the hype so we can get this done. TN meet was awesome, and im sure the CT one was aswell. Now we can have both together.

700 miles ROFL no way fuck that i went to md with my old stripped teined cb and DAM was my ass soar
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
      700 miles ROFL no way fuck that i went to md with my old stripped teined cb and DAM was my ass soar
      cry me a river, i did 1800 on my autox setup.. and 93wagonex did 1930 miles

Comment

incase yoru slow i totalled my cb a while ago thansk for bringing up suspension memories
        To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
          incase yoru slow i totalled my cb a while ago thansk for bringing up suspension memories
          Lol, im sorry.. ask cisco about ... well, trying to total the cb7

Comment

fuggit ill drive back from cali for you guys!!!

my cb7 made it once, and i KNOW she'll be in better shape by next year!

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

im there count me in ill start savin now wit my broke ass

"Tucking tires and wires."
              The Chronicles.

Comment

thats a lot of driving, ill start to think about it i guess , but why isnt this in regionals?
                Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Advanced planning...its a go.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

There's a chance I'll make it... I've gone to NC before. It's still a hike, but we'll see!

Comment

i sure would like to be able to attend this one
                      I :heart: Charlotte

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                      www.maketradefair.com

Comment

only about 5 hours from me...me thinks i could make this one...nashville was only like 4 though...still...maybe the cb7 will be looking and running much better by then..
                        JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

i'd be in.... definatly keep the hype and planning going lol
                          Seattle Silver crew #5
                          Member of the Midwest Car Club.
                          ..........2004 accord ex v6 - J30A4.......................... 91 accord ex - JDM H22A -- Long gone...

Comment

holy crap um i might be in if i can get williamsvt and soysauce to ride down with me, not all in one day tho. F that ill sleep in the cb

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                              holy crap um i might be in if i can get williamsvt and soysauce to ride down with me, not all in one day tho. F that ill sleep in the cb
                              TypeSbaby will be there.. im sure all you NE'erners can carpool together. And 5-600 miles is NOTHING.

Comment

Working...
                              X