Problem with receiving e-mails from cb7tuner.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with receiving e-mails from cb7tuner.com

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing the same problem, but lately I have not been receiving any of the reply e-mails from the threads I am subscribed to. Has anyone else experienced this problem? I changed my e-mail address to see if that would resolve the issue, but no luck. Let me know if anyone else has this problem, or if it may just be my account.

Thanks,

X

yea i noticed the same thing - no idea why tho
    The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
    Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
    Check out my JDM F22B swap
    Watch my CB7 video

Comment

its been happening ever since the site went down a few days ago. iv been trying not to bring it up because i know steve is a busy dude and doesnt need to hear us complain

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Well, I don't think I am complaining, just bringing up a problem. I think that the admin should appreciate someone teling him something is not working since he may not be aware of it, and I think that if you notice something, and don't say something, then that is irresponsible of it in itself.

So it is good to know that it is not only me, case closed.

X

Comment

Email notification has been disabled in order to conserve bandwitdh.

We will have the situation corrected very soon. Running a site like ours with this kind of traffic puts allot of demand on hardware which means more money to make it run. We are making every attempt to make the site grow and keep it free to our members.
          My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Thank you.

X

Comment

Ahah! Thanks Jose. I didn't even know that much!

Just do what I've been doing. I'm getting used to it, and I don't miss the emails anymore. Just go into your User CP (link in the blue bar at the top) and you can see your subscribed threads... anything that you've posted in. You'll see which ones have replies and which don't. You can also subscribe to forums and see when they have new activity. I'm subscribed to all the forums I mod.

Comment

Originally posted by BustedLX
                Email notification has been disabled in order to conserve bandwitdh.

We will have the situation corrected very soon. Running a site like ours with this kind of traffic puts allot of demand on hardware which means more money to make it run. We are making every attempt to make the site grow and keep it free to our members.
                Thanks Jose !!!

Dog gone it Deever .. I've *got* to get that *donation* out to you guys real soon ..
                Been nuts busy with work, and the car, and the Dr. ... the condo.. oi !! I'm a mess ...

A Hui Hou !!!
                Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Ah ha, thank you! I've always found the emails annoying. I mean, I know what threads I've replied to so I don't need an email everytime someone else replies. I like it better this way.
                  00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

you should put up a pay pal donation , im shure i could spare some coin to help out

Comment

i have also been using the method devergote suggested, i dont have a problem with it at all, especially if it saves money. HOWEVER is there anyway we can at least get the notifications back for JUST private messages?

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Working...
                      X