wreck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wreck

hey everyone i just thought ide let everyone know that the 87 vw jetta that someof you may have seen before the northeast meet recently in new milford CT, was wrapped around a telephone pole head on doing 40 mph. It broke the pole and totalled the car. it sucked but im alright so yea ill see everyone at the next northeast meet.
    Last edited by Atlastacb7; 04-26-2005, 07:27 PM.
    Speed kills - save a life - drive a VW (i did and it saved me )

nice dude, that thing was a beast

RIP little rev limited at 85 beast

Comment

Too bad that jetta had to bite the dust in such a sudden way

I'm pretty sure you're the guy who got a ride in my red devil right?
      ~~~~~~~

Comment

yea thats him, it was a bad wreck too, i was following him and right as it happened i hit N and ripped the ebrake and jumped out fearing he was dead, but he wasnt so that was good, different story for the car tho.

wanna hear about some cb7 love?

we thought his car was on fire and gunna blow so i jumped in my car totally forgeting about my gf on the side of the road and i drove it away to a safe distance so it wouldnt get hurt. oops. i would save her waaaaaaaayyy before my car 100 % of the time. it just happened to be a weird situation that i feel really bad about.

Comment

Hey sorry for your loss - that MK2 saved ur life (I had one b4 my cb7... i miss that little monster). never met you - but i caught this thread, and its good to hear everyone turned out uninjured.

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

hey guys me and brad just got back from checking out his jetta

we got some pics, enjoi!

I lost my lip!!! -brad

i took part of the pole with me in my bumper lol -brad

a little uhaul fun a coule days ago
            me

atlastacb7

Comment

Originally posted by pwrusr
              Too bad that jetta had to bite the dust in such a sudden way

I'm pretty sure you're the guy who got a ride in my red devil right?
              hey thanks man you saw that beast, before i wrecked it, at travis's house right??

Originally posted by luvmyGen4
              Hey sorry for your loss - that MK2 saved ur life (I had one b4 my cb7... i miss that little monster). never met you - but i caught this thread, and its good to hear everyone turned out uninjured.
              yea thanks Im looking for a 92-93 accord ex now so yea hope to get one soon

Comment

Originally posted by Atlastacb7
                hey thanks man you saw that beast, before i wrecked it, at travis's house right??

yea thanks Im looking for a 92-93 accord ex now so yea hope to get one soon
                Yep I saw it, poor thing was half dead then. you sure killed it in a quick way I'll give you that

good luck on the 92-93 ex coupe, they are great cars
                ~~~~~~~

Comment

thanks man yea it sure was a bullet to the head

hey are you gonna be at the tristate or CT meet??

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                    yea thats him, it was a bad wreck too, i was following him and right as it happened i hit N and ripped the ebrake and jumped out fearing he was dead, but he wasnt so that was good, different story for the car tho.

wanna hear about some cb7 love?

we thought his car was on fire and gunna blow so i jumped in my car totally forgeting about my gf on the side of the road and i drove it away to a safe distance so it wouldnt get hurt. oops. i would save her waaaaaaaayyy before my car 100 % of the time. it just happened to be a weird situation that i feel really bad about.
                    yea he really did leave his girlfriend on the side of the road while the car popped and hissed turns out it was just the radiator fluid boiling away on the smoldering hot engine

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                      You'll be hearin about that forever.

Comment

yea i talk to him everyday i see him almost everyday ill rag on him a bunch for you guys(and girls)

Comment

Originally posted by aero3685
                          You'll be hearin about that forever.
                          i know i know, i feel real bad but she didnt care to much, kinda sorta acually she cared, shes the best tho so i dont have to worry

Comment

Damn, those JDM U-Haul's are mad tyte yo!

Sorry about the jetta. Did they have GLI's in 87? I remember driving a 91 GLI and it really surprised me how quick that little thing was.
                            "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

yea i think this was just the GL, it was a quick little car tho

Comment

Working...
                              X