my cb7 was stolen!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my cb7 was stolen!!!!

look guys i sold my cb7 to a guy it was all jdm out and yesterday to cops come to my job and try to arrest. the cb7 was involved in a hit and run accident and it was still in my name so i showed him the transfer paper and turns out the car was stolen and parted out!!! it wasnt mine at the time but got dam all the money time and love i put in the cb7 gone to waste

Originally posted by jdmdre909
    look guys i sold my cb7 to a guy it was all jdm out and yesterday to cops come to my job and try to arrest. the cb7 was involved in a hit and run accident and it was still in my name so i showed him the transfer paper and turns out the car was stolen and parted out!!! it wasnt mine at the time but got dam all the money time and love i put in the cb7 gone to waste
    one would think the money, time, and love were gone to waste once the car was sold.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

i would be mad...but you did get your money from when you sold it right?
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

yea i got the money but the thing is i saw it everyday cause the guy i sold it to works with me

Comment

Ok everybody lookout for jdm items on ebay!!!!

Comment

LMAO..i dont know about that one..no way to prove shit...not saying i did anything or know something but its a lost cause..

Comment

hey its cool guys ima buy another cb7 soon right now i have a 1g eclipse awd turbo i laugh at the sound of vtec!!! tho it sounds so refreshing!! who am i kiddin i love vtec!!

Comment

damn man...im checking out ebay to see if anyone posted a mass amount of JDM parts. sorry boutt the loss
                Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

dang dre sorry to hear that bro but at least you really didn't get totally screwed. just get that dirt off your shoulders .
                  1cor10:31
                  - 92 LX coupe
                  - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

tim your the man!!!!

Comment

and this is why I could never sell a car that I truly liked.

Comment

its all good ima get another one

Comment

Working...
                        X