No announcement yet.

Shoes and Manual? PISS ME OFF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol well i have a problem with flip flops they like to get caught then u like red line ur rpms because ur flip flop gets caught when u press the gas
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
      omg the most fucking pussiest thread ever, help my shoes are wrinkling.. BUY A FUCKING AUTO!

werddddddd, i cant beleive i even read this...
      Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

If your shoes are getting dirty then you have to change your driving habbit. Dont rest your right foot on the interior. It happened to me all the time, i even brought new carpet . All you have to do is keep your right foot on the middle of the peddle.

Comment

my shoes get dirty when i work on the car ... what a coincidence

Comment

omg the most fucking pussiest thread ever, help my shoes are wrinkling.. BUY A FUCKING AUTO!
            hahahah, agreed. stop being pussy guys.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

If your that disgruntled by it spend 30 bucks for some chucks. you get nice pedal feel and good price. MPH magazine just reviewed them as the poor mans racing shoe 3/5 rating hahah.

Comment

HAHAHA I agree. Next thing you know we are going to have a hair/grooming section
                ProjectParty.net
                Putting an end to the question, "What's going on tonight?"

"This generation has this universal sense of failure" - Kurt D. Cobain

CLUB 1320

My FOR SALE thread...buy my ish

Comment

Originally posted by styrofoamnail
                  If your that disgruntled by it spend 30 bucks for some chucks. you get nice pedal feel and good price. MPH magazine just reviewed them as the poor mans racing shoe 3/5 rating hahah.
                  the only problem i have with chucks is everything chucks are fugly end of discussion they are like a slab of rubber wit some denim stitched to them

"Tucking tires and wires."
                  The Chronicles.

Comment

Amen. Just change your pedals if its that big of a deal.

Comment

i like chucks for driving....i also lost the rubber on my pedals and used skateboard grip tape.
                      Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Working...
                      X