Shoes and Manual? PISS ME OFF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoes and Manual? PISS ME OFF

Alright I dont know bout the rest of you but I am into my shoe and cltohes etc...

Well I jus got a brand new pair of white air ones and with me driving a manual after 3 days thier already crinkling in the front and have black stains on the side from my foot hittin the gas on the right side of my shoe? And makrso n left from clutching

RANDOM BUT DOES IT HAPPEN TO ANYONE LESE?

yeah it happens to me too i used to go through like 2 pair's a month. then i got all white addidas to drive the accord with i only wear the AF1's when i drive the legend (auto)

Comment

yeah dude the back of my shoes start to ware and get dirty, and i even drive an auto, because my foot rests against the ground when im pushing on the gas then slide over to brake, but yeah i kinda know what you mean. and this is an off topic lounge so i dont think there is any reason to complain about whats posted? just a thought though

Comment

dude go buy some gel heel inserts and put them in fat part first under the nike insole this will reduce the wrinkles and creses that we all hate about af1's it may feel weird for like an hour but ive had my af1's for like 5 months and they still havent wrinkled

"Tucking tires and wires."
        The Chronicles.

Comment

well from your title its shoes or the manual transmission. just remove your shoes whenever you drive.... jp hmm well i have ton of shoes but the AF1's dont give me the best feel. nike dunk highs do though, or some of my iPaths..but havent tried the insert thing...no creases here though.LMAO all this for shoes..i wonder sometimes....

Comment

get some puma speed cats for driving.

Comment

omg the most fucking pussiest thread ever, help my shoes are wrinkling.. BUY A FUCKING AUTO!
              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by accordtuner44
                Alright I dont know bout the rest of you but I am into my shoe and cltohes etc...

Well I jus got a brand new pair of white air ones and with me driving a manual after 3 days thier already crinkling in the front and have black stains on the side from my foot hittin the gas on the right side of my shoe? And makrso n left from clutching

RANDOM BUT DOES IT HAPPEN TO ANYONE LESE?
                sounds like you need to clean under there!

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                omg the most fucking pussiest thread ever, help my shoes are wrinkling.. BUY A FUCKING AUTO!

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Yeah, I took my car to school the other day wearing them flip flop things because my foot was too swollen to fit into my shoes (got kinda crushed by a couch). Anyway... I hated driving with them things on

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

lmfao thats the funniest shit ive heard all day

"Tucking tires and wires."
                    The Chronicles.

Comment

Normally I'd chastise... I would normally say "hey, knock it off"... Normally I wouldn't agree... but I do.

Comment

I want to see ANY of you guys try to drive a stick in heels...

Comment

Originally posted by ckyskater733
                          get some puma speed cats for driving.
                          Yeah these shits is teh win for driving, I can tell by the style although I don't have a pair, I think I will get one now.
                          '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                          -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                          -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                          -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                          10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Originally posted by allgo_allshow
                            I want to see ANY of you guys try to drive a stick in heels...
                            You drive a stick in high heels? OMG!

j/k
                            Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                            2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                            2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                            2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

lol ok go ahead and flame me, dumb post, but it pisses me off (the shoes getting dirty while clutching and etc part)

Comment

Working...
                              X