Brian Cooley answers my question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brian Cooley answers my question...

I've been wondering about brake locations in cars for years but never fully understood why car makers place them where they do. I assumed it had to do braking efficiency and possibly packaging.

And so I decided to ask Brian Cooley at CBS Interactive since he does a good number of car podcast reviews with an emphasis on tech. I think he does a credible job including answering ppl's questions... today was my turn.

The podcast is titled:
    "Are you the person Lincoln wants in its new car? (CNET On Cars, Ep. 106) "

My question starts at the 15:30 mark:
    Code:
    https://youtu.be/oKngzn0M-b4?t=15m28s
    Last edited by hiptech; 02-28-2017, 05:12 PM.
    My Collection:
    93SE Sedan (Cashmere Metallic)
    00EXV6 Sedan (Naples Gold)
    04TSX 6-Spd Navi (Premium White Pearl)

The funny thing is that I have no idea who Brian Cooley is... but 30 seconds after seeing this post, I looked on Facebook and saw an article written by him ("Toyota 86: More power would ruin it")

Comment

LOL guess this site isn't his target demographic... though it should be. His primary focus is newer cars but he's reviewed older models too. He also reviews a wide variety of tech-centric products many for older cars.

He's known for his witticisms like a review he did sometime ago on the VW Eos and came up with his now signature phrase "ugly is included at no extra cost."

I find him entertaining and informative. You might give him a try and see if you agree...
      My Collection:
      93SE Sedan (Cashmere Metallic)
      00EXV6 Sedan (Naples Gold)
      04TSX 6-Spd Navi (Premium White Pearl)

Comment

I'll have to check him out.

Comment

I have always wondered this too, and he covered it really well.

Comment

Working...
          X