florida thoughts and prayers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

florida thoughts and prayers.

For the people of florida my thoughts go out to you guys . please be safe and take care of youre loved one .
    this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Not this one though.1990 to 1993 accord fuel psi .

Car safety checks

Diagnose a Check Engine Light (also S/D4 transmission error codes)
    How to Set Base Idle Properly (F22ax, F22bx)
    Cheapest Suspension Setup to Lower Your CB7

Fluid Capacities

Sounds like most people are making it through OK. I believe all of my East Florida CB7tuner friends have marked themselves as safe on Facebook.

I'm thankful that the storm is supposed to be going out to sea before it hits my area! I live in a sheltered area, so I usually don't get hit, but man... when Sandy hit NJ, the damage was MAJOR! Unlike Florida, we're not prepared for that stuff.

Comment

My family and I survived and thankfully no damage to my house or my dad's house. Though my pregnant wife was dying last night without a/c. We lost power for 12 hours but thankfully I had coolers and ice to save most of the food in the fridge. Hopefully all the over Floridians and east coasters are just as fortunate as I. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Dude you need a portable generator they come in handy big-time.

Comment

We made it through just fine, saw some of the damage in Daytona Beach and Ormond Beach this past Sunday. Jacksonville got hit pretty hard.
          1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
          1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
          1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
          1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
            My family and I survived and thankfully no damage to my house or my dad's house. Though my pregnant wife was dying last night without a/c. We lost power for 12 hours but thankfully I had coolers and ice to save most of the food in the fridge. Hopefully all the over Floridians and east coasters are just as fortunate as I. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.
            Generators are a must in our area! Our power was out for 5 days. It's still out in some parts of the city. Lots of trees down and some flood damage also but otherwise we're ok.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

hay yall im so sorry the for the late reply . im glad you're all ok and lost not much .

Grumpys93: sorry you're wife had go through that like that . is she ok at this moment?

Honda_Lady: hi miss lady its been a bit of time.

deevergote: im glad to here that bro.
              this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Car safety checks

Fluid Capacities

Comment

Originally posted by Accord problems View Post
                hay yall im so sorry the for the late reply . im glad you're all ok and lost not much .

Grumpys93: sorry you're wife had go through that like that . is she ok at this moment?

Yep we survived and we actually had our daughter on the 28th of October. So now we are learning how to raise a child. Which let me tell you is tough and I had no idea about the explosive poop that covers you when you change a diaper. I mean seriously, the thing is like a shotgun for feces. But I love her to pieces. Thanks for asking.
                ~Nick~
                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Fecal shotgun???
                  I guess I should prepare myself.

Also, congrats on the little one!

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Yea, not having a CB7 anymore, having a Sentra instead, I don't post much anymore but I still come in and read posts. My Accord's transmission went out last year in September, I got rid of it a few months after my mom's accident in April. It's been a roughest year of my life. Non stop shit happening so I haven't been able to get anything done on my car except to keep it running. Battery, and alternator when we first got it, alternator a little over 3 months after the first time after replacing the fuel pump, then two tires blew out, I need to replace the valve cover gasket, and a good portion of the power steering system that is leaking like a son of a bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                      Yea, not having a CB7 anymore, having a Sentra instead, I don't post much anymore but I still come in and read posts. My Accord's transmission went out last year in September, I got rid of it a few months after my mom's accident in April. It's been a roughest year of my life. Non stop shit happening so I haven't been able to get anything done on my car except to keep it running. Battery, and alternator when we first got it, alternator a little over 3 months after the first time after replacing the fuel pump, then two tires blew out, I need to replace the valve cover gasket, and a good portion of the power steering system that is leaking like a son of a bitch.
                      sucks you had to get rid of it . mines gone to been looking to replace it since stolen.

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                      Yep we survived and we actually had our daughter on the 28th of October. So now we are learning how to raise a child. Which let me tell you is tough and I had no idea about the explosive poop that covers you when you change a diaper. I mean seriously, the thing is like a shotgun for feces. But I love her to pieces. Thanks for asking.
                      i feel you man i've been a daddy for 13 years lol. it gets better and ill be waiting for that one boy i must strike the fear of god into.

Car safety checks

Fluid Capacities

Comment

sucks you had to get rid of it . mines gone to been looking to replace it since stolen.
                        Oh yea, that sucks that they never found it! I hope you find another.

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                          Oh yea, that sucks that they never found it! I hope you find another.
                          they found it stripped in a field . nothing but frame so i just junked it .

Car safety checks

Fluid Capacities

Comment

Working...
                          X