No announcement yet.

Rip Cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope the CB7 is back strong soon .. in the meantime, enjoy the SUV ..

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

So here is what the MPG are estimated to be:

And because I need a tune up very badly, I'm only getting about 10 MPG city, oh well, I have adjusted my lifestyle to reduce my daily driving to reduce gas consumption, that's what you do when you have extremely limited options when your car breaks down and you are given a vehicle, not go and sell it for personal gain and still be without a vehicle!!!!

P.S. I'm seriously ready to junk the damn Accord
      1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
      1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
      1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
      1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

You should post the truck on Craigslist... offer to trade straight up for another running CB7! That way you're not profiting. You're still getting reliable transportation as a gift. But rather than suffering with 10mpg, you'll be using that gift to obtain transportation that you'll both use and enjoy more!

It's a newer truck, so it'll be a good deal for whoever makes the trade. And surely there's someone with a decent old Accord out there that would rather have a truck.

I'm hoping to do something similar with my Fit. It's beat to hell, but I hope someone will want to trade an old Miata (94-97 hopefully) for my 2009 Fit. The Miata isn't worth much, but neither is the Fit... and while they may be trading a car with 150,000 miles for a car with 400,000 miles, they'll also be getting room for 3 more passengers and a ton of cargo... and better gas mileage!

Comment

Eh, truth be told, I hated being so low to the ground in that thing and have had greatly reduced pain having a truck instead, its so much easier for both my mom and me to get in and out of with our chronic pain.

Comment

My buddy too was given a free '96 explorer from aunt and uncle, the original owners. The car was taken care of, had a crap load of power but sucked on gas. It is what it is.

P.s. junking the accord would also be for personal gain lol
            Originally posted by cb7dazz
            And you're english is much better than some people on this board and it's their primary language.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            ...for example

Comment

Bye bye CB7 :'( I miss you already.

Comment

Working...
              X