Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what keeps yall motivated to keep moving forward with your accord?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most recently, my chipped P28/P72 and how great it made my car run.

Also, DJHizzle, Aleks77, TimmyOTool, LummieCB7, Omar's sedan way back when, Kai's coupe, Ghost2.2, GhostAccord, JakFrostWhite's sedan, and a whole host of others...
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
      Jesus christ. Full coverage on my 2013 Accord is only $2600/yr, and that's with an incorrect accident on my report. Once I get that cleared up it should go down another 25%.
      Yeah, it sucks. I have a ton of discounts, too! Multi-car, multi-policy (homeowners insurance is with the same company), Rutgers graduate, "honors student" (I graduated with honors, so I suppose the discount stays!)
      Just got one too many tickets, and NJ doesn't fool around! My cars are liability-only, too!

Comment

That sucks man. Why don't you "move" to a neighboring state?
        Originally posted by cb7dazz
        And you're english is much better than some people on this board and it's their primary language.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        ...for example

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
          Jesus christ. Full coverage on my 2013 Accord is only $2600/yr, and that's with an incorrect accident on my report. Once I get that cleared up it should go down another 25%.

I'm going to me in OPs situation very soon. My current plan is to keep my CB7 and restore it to a classic, but my new car is really fucking nice. Plus, car payments now means less money to play with.
          Holy balls thats high as shit.

I've got 2006 Civic LX and 2015 GMC Sierra 4x4 on my policy for $1500/yr
          Gary A.K.A. Carter
          [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

I'm slowly LOSING motivation on mine. I hate how slow it is, and have wanted to turbo it. But then I start to dig deep on all of what I would need and I realize that I just dont have the time, or money. This is also my daily car. Then I think "oh, I'll just put a H in it.", and again, time, and money. I make fairly decent money, but just fr some reason cant seem to save enough for anything let alone engine swaps etc. So I just keep it super clean and do what I can. Honestly though, I may sell it. But would hate to see it destroyed by some teenaged ricer. Ultimate goal would be a complete restoration, with an H22 turbo, BBS RS wheels, 5 lug swap, coilovers instead of my lowering springs, and a nice ups brown paint job. IDK, turbo? or H? what can you even get out of just keeping the F and building that?
            For the love of god, STOP putting H.I.D's in stock housings!!! Projectors ONLY!!!

Comment

Working...
            X